Dean Smith

Demitri_C

20 minutes ago, Farlz said:

d9260325d9af898aee4ec63e75de52cd.gif

Tweet got deleted so here we go. I **** love you Deano, he's one of us and I'll back the man all the way.

Love that footage. Awesome to see the reactions of Chezzy, Elmo, Conor & Drinkwater (who has been here 5 seconds) also. This game and against Brighton the director hasn't cut back to him until his composed himself and he's standing there stone faced. I was beginning to wonder if he had a pulse :P

Da, da, dada, da....dadada

Ohhhhh Deano!

The crowd they all hailed you
And chanted your name

Ohhh Deano woah Deano

Not out the woods, but DS needed that result. Well done gaffer  

• Like 1

“I have said teams of mine usually finish the season better and I am expecting a better points haul over the second half of the season. We have to keep concentrating on the next game and trying to get three points.

“It is about catching the teams above you and overtaking them.”

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

“I have said teams of mine usually finish the season better and I am expecting a better points haul over the second half of the season. We have to keep concentrating on the next game and trying to get three points.

Get them believing Deano.

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

One of things I wasn't worried about as Brentford always finished strong, same with us last season. 

55 minutes ago, Zatman said:

One of things I wasn't worried about as Brentford always finished strong, same with us last season. 

I'm worried that if we ever get to the point where we start challenging for Europe under Smith we'll end up like Everton under Moyes. Always start our push too late and end up missing out.

Just now, useless said:

Under Moyes Everton's league positions were 7th, 17th, 4th, 11th, 6th, 5th, 5th, 8th, 7th, 7th and 6th, so not sure ending up like them under Moyes is something to worry about.

I'd certainly take that if it helps establish us as a consistently quality PL club for the next 10 years.

9 minutes ago, Brentfordnylons said:

Well done Dean 5 more wins and fingers crossed we might be lucky enough to see you at our new stadium next season.

I doubt I'm alone on this but I'd love to see Brentford get promoted. Such a well run club and hopefully can push on in the new stadium! 

But I'd still like Said Benrahma if he's available. 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Brentfordnylons said:

Well done Dean 5 more wins and fingers crossed we might be lucky enough to see you at our new stadium next season.

Refreshing to see fans wishing their former coach well, out of interest how do you rate  him compared to Thomas Frank?

1 hour ago, Brentfordnylons said:

Would love you lot to come up. Very enjoyable team to watch and have always seemed a “nice” club. Fingers crossed that West Brom and Leeds keep imploding.

Edit: and that’s irrespective of what Villa do. Good luck for the rest of the season!

Edited by bobzy
  • Like 1

Â