Dean Smith

Demitri_C

we need to play 3421 deano, not 523 with the two fowards/wingers extra wide meaning the striker gets no support......

Why drinkwater AGAIN.....obviously not fit!

no luiz?, should be luiz / nakamba in that midfield duo. (pls tell me we havent guaranteed drinkwater starts.......)

No engels?

what do we do all week on the training pitch?, players cant string two passes together.

We need Samatta and prob an AM/IF badly, defo for the watford match.

Not sure i trust deano any more tbh, there is no excuse for us not doing the basics.

Tough one , beat Watford Tuesday and things look a little better ... lose and we are in deep shit

I turned off at half time , that was possibly the worst 45 mins of football I’ve ever seen and nothing was going to make me watch any more of it ...glad to see the players at least responded second half and got a point

Just now, tonyh29 said:

Tough one , beat Watford Tuesday and things look a little better ... lose and we are in deep shit

I turned off at half time , that was possibly the worst 45 mins of football I’ve ever seen and nothing was going to make me watch any more of it ...glad to see the players at least responded second half and got a point

I take it you didn't watch us much the last decade or so if you think the first half was that bad. We've had worse halves this month FFS. 

• Like 2

Have a fair amount of sympathy for him at the moment in terms of the lack of action from those responsible for signings in bringing in a forward or 2. Any team/manager would struggle without a striker never mind one just promoted and already having a tough season.

I am still hopeful he can keep us up but he won't unless we make the 2 or 3 signings we desperately need.

2 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

spotted the obvious mistake........

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Have a fair amount of sympathy for him at the moment in terms of the lack of action from those responsible for signings in bringing in a forward or 2. Any team/manager would struggle without a striker never mind one just promoted and already having a tough season.

I am still hopeful he can keep us up but he won't unless we make the 2 or 3 signings we desperately need.

Well he would probably have a striker available today if he didn't sell the one remaining fit striker we still had.

Edited by Laughable Chimp

His time is up I’m afraid. He simply can’t get a coherent performance out of his players. Ok, we got a very important point today but what were our tactics? You can at least see what Brighton are trying to do but our lot.,......answers on a postcard please. He lacks courage, experience and ability.

Ps thanks for all you’ve done Deano. The play off final will live long in my memory as will the semi. Thanks for also being a thoroughly decent bloke full of dignity and humility. No room for sentiment here though I’m afraid.

• Haha 1

Â