Dean Smith

Demitri_C

honest to god though, Deano has performed a miracle tbh, we were nowhere when he took over, literally a miracle.

What a story, a boyhood fan promoted being captain, managed by a manager who was a boyhood fan, our historic winning streak, fans pretty much completely sold in to Deano's style of play etc, as well as the players in the end.

Its been many years of sorrow, but this was a small miracle, and all the players and management team deserve it, but more than anything, we as fans deserve it, the support for the last half of the season was nothing short of amazing!

here's to a future thats positive!, we will have ups and downs, but i believe in Deano! 🍻

• Thanks 3

Absoloute miracle worker Smith is, he has done what others couldnt, what a game, what a job done.

Well done Smith, our players, everyone Villa and thankyou Owners more so on rescuing Aston Villa from a bad place for two decades.

Now we deserve to be in the premier again, it's deserved because we fought every step for it..

Congratulations.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Don't forget:

He took Brentford backwards, only finished 9th with them, was just a "cog" in the "Brentford system", all he did was pass out the training bibs and set up the cones, can't handle a club with big expectations like Villa, can't win without Jack, doesn't have a plan B, etc.  

I was one of the people who initially thought this, but I’m clearly a know nothing word removed and will forever hang my head in shame ☺️

Â