Dean Smith

Demitri_C

Honestly I had forgotten what a good manager (sorry, Head Coach) looked like. Before he came in it had been many years since we played any kind of exciting football on a regular basis. 

Fantastic head coach. Cant wait to see us play next season.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer

1 minute ago, jonjon said:

Well done Dean, so pleased for you, nice bloke and good job done,  you were great for us at Brentford but destined to take over your boyhood club, glad you took your club to the promised land, also so glad you did Frank Lampard's Derby over.

I think you will stay up and not do a "Fulham" and spend silly money on rubbish,l No doubt you will be back to us for a couple of players he knows well, mind you, with all the money you will have, they won't come cheap, non of our players do nowadays.

Again, well done to the Villa.

Thank you... good luck for next season, your fans have only ever been polite. 

Whatever happens now, I think we can say that Deano is a Villa legend in the making. To have had the season he's just had after the campaign was pretty much written off at the start of March and to have negotiated the play offs against tough opposition with the amount of pressure that must have been on him and the rest of the staff and players is absolutely outstanding. All of this and he's one of us as well!

I was happy for him to come in and just get the season back on track and get ready for next season. Now we've been promoted to the PL after having won the play off final. Its mental. We'd dropped away so far from the play off places at one point that this was barmy to even think about. Smith and the players he has motivated have got us promoted. Take a **** bow Deano. 

It's going to take a few weeks to sink in. We are **** back!!!!!!!!!

Â