Dean Smith

Demitri_C

13 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Staying up with Norwich would actually do his reputation a world of good. Don't think they've gotten past 25 points in either of their last 2 stints here. Staying up would mean like a 13-14 point improvement.

It’s an impossible job tbh, they won’t invest 

2 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Staying up with Norwich would actually do his reputation a world of good. Don't think they've gotten past 25 points in either of their last 2 stints here. Staying up would mean like a 13-14 point improvement.

I think that's his challenge at Norwich.  Wanted to do it last season, now he wants to win the Championship and do it next season.  They have some elite Championship talent in that squad, but still need a huge upgrade DM in January in order to really run away with the league.

• Like 1

Deano was very honest after Norwich's win over Bristol Rovers and was honest enough to say that two of their goals arose from Bristol's mistakes.

As a neutral I think Norwich are great to watch but the Norwich fans, as might be expected, lament that they are far from Premier League quality.

18 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

His best quality is that he brings people together. 

If players fight for each other, that's more than half the battle won. 

He's a lovely, decent man.

Love Deano.  

One of our own 

• Like 1

While 6 wins in a row is good going in anyone’s book, Norwich do have previous of going on these runs. They’ve done 8 and 9 game winning runs in their previous championship seasons.

But they’re in good shape at the moment, after a slightly stuttering start I suspect their fans would be pleased with second place going into the international break.

Â