Dean Smith

Demitri_C

29 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Go on pinkun and I think we want him to do better there than most of their fans... 

So true...  He took over the job from a manager universally adored by Norwich fans and they struggled massively to play any sort of decent football last season.  Some have never wanted him from day 1 and most Norwich fans aren't bothered by him one way or the other it seems.

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Go on pinkun and I think we want him to do better there than most of their fans... 

I find it a bit weird tbh (the reaction here I mean). It'd be nice to see him do well and certainly I want Ramsey to do well but at the end of the day I have no connection to Norwich so I don't really care that much how well or how badly he does.

13 minutes ago, Mantis said:

I find it a bit weird tbh (the reaction here I mean). It'd be nice to see him do well and certainly I want Ramsey to do well but at the end of the day I have no connection to Norwich so I don't really care that much how well or how badly he does.

Said this before about the promotion team it just had a lot of people that I liked, grealish, mings, deano even the likes of Hause and El Ghazi so I will continue to follow them and want them to do well

• Like 3

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

Because he's a good un.  And Villa through and through. I find it a bit weird that anyone wouldn't want to see him do well as long as its not at our expense. 

I never said I didn't want him to do well? In fact I said it'd be nice, I just don't care all that much since he no longer manages Villa.

38 minutes ago, fruitvilla said:

That's the problem with this world; people no longer care.

I care about lots of things, Norwich City, and indeed all other clubs not called Aston Villa, are just not one of them (outside of things like liquidation etc).

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Mantis said:

The best Villa manager in the last 20 years who is a Villa man.....Why should we hope he does well when we hire Captain Clown

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

The best Villa manager in the last 20 years who is a Villa man.....Why should we hope he does well when we hire Captain Clown

7 hours ago, KMitch said:

I couldn't care less about Norwich City, but I have all the time in the world for Dean Smith.  He's my favorite Villa manager of all time and I'm still upset about the way he was let go last season.  I wish him well and want to see him succeed no matter where he goes, except for whenever he plays the Villa, then I'm against him for 90 minutes. 

I literally said it would be nice to see him do well myself, I just don't care all that much in comparison to Villa. If his Norwich team lose badly it isn't going to impact my weekend in any way.

Also I want Captain Clown sacked?

Edited by Mantis

• 2 weeks later...

Norwich have won 6 league games in a row and are flying right now.  Josh Sargent, who couldn't score a goal to save his life last season, has 6 in 6 and Aaron Ramsey is growing into this team with an assist in their game against Bristol City.  Happy to see that Deano has turned things around quickly for them in the Championship.  

• Like 2

Â