Dean Smith

Demitri_C

The problem is that Smith does not have the players working for him and the club.

If your players are not willing to run through brick walls for their manager then to me it means he has no control over the dressing room.

This is why he has to go.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Blaming Smith for this is just stupid. 

We were on top and that disgraceful decision just turned the game on its head. 

If we lost one nil I'd give you that but come on, weve been terrible. No excuse to not motivate the team.

• Like 1

Just now, Reivax_Villa said:

The problem is that Smith does not have the players working for him and the club.

If your players are not willing to run through brick walls for their manager then to me it means he has no control over the dressing room.

One of many reasons he needs to go .

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Im not sure if your serious or not. Another gutless performance and the manager has to be held accountable 

Just now, Reivax_Villa said:

You see to me that says whoever has been in charge over recruitment has to go. We also spent £127 million on utter shite like Wes, Trez and what not. 

Doesn't matter what manager you got when you recruit hamsters for a dog race. 

When you've got Grealish, McGinn and Mings playing like that, what is he meant to do? Who can he switch for them and win Premier League games?

As I've said many many times, he's made loads of mistakes and probably isn't good enough. But he's had no chance with these players.

He's in a battle to keep his job for sure.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Is that an excuse for completely downing tools? It’s the managers job to motivate the team and we’ve barely tried this half.

Going down with a whimper.

Just now, KenjiOgiwara said:

You see to me that says whoever has been in charge over recruitment has to go. We also spent £127 million on utter shite like Wes, Trez and what not. 

This for me too. The players at the club are nowhere near the standard needed to stay in the premier league. I genuinely don’t think they can achieve much more than what they’re showing.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

The body language all round tells you he’s not motivating them so Sack him tonight ... Terry might give them some bite for 4 games , nothing to lose now we are down .

Yeah no chance we stay up playing like this, but a win on Sunday and we're only a point behind 16th.

I'd nearly sack Smith and invite him back if we do get relegated, strange as that sounds.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

Spot on.

Just now, KenjiOgiwara said:

Oh Suso has to go too and I’ve been vocal about him when he first joined.

Smith to me shows that he is does not have what it takes to be a top level manager. 

He doesn’t act like he deserves to be in this league to me he is just happy to be in this situation.

• Like 1

The problem we have is that if he stays on and gets us promoted again, we will have him as a PL manager in a years time. There is nothing to suggest it will be any different. So based on that logic, he has to be sacked as soon as the season is over.

1 minute ago, R.Bear said:

The problem we have is that if he stays on and gets us promoted again, we will have him as a PL manager in a years time. There is nothing to suggest it will be any different. So based on that logic, he has to be sacked as soon as the season is over.

Sean Dyche is a good example of not doing this. 

• Like 1

Just now, R.Bear said:

The only way it’ll be different if we’re back in the premier league is if we have a squad capable of competing at that level.

• Like 1

Â