The NSWE Board

Guest av1

14 minutes ago, ender4 said:

The difference being that NSWE have never said they will develop VP.    In fact, Purslow has said that they won't be developing it (see redevelopment thread). 

No false promises from NSWE.

No theme park or biggest team in Europe in 5 years either 😁

No, they’re realistic and sensible. It will take at least 7 years for that. 

30 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

I'm so happy that we no longer are owned by a Chineese charlatan funded by money we dont know the origin of.

.......................but what about our theme park?  I so wanted a water slide going down the back of the Holte!  

Perhaps NSWE will start tweeting this at the end of the season:

⏳📞💰⚖️📆🏟🎢🎡👍

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mykeyb said:

As the club don't own VP how could they redevelop it?

The owners own the football club and they also own Villa Park, through a separate company structure. So they can develop it any time they want to, just as they did in the summer with the various facelifts to parts of the ground.

On reflection I find it strange that high powered business men were happy to give Dean smith a 5 year contract at this point of the season. Common sense would say it should have been "keep us in the premier league and you will have a 5 year contract".....

On 21/12/2019 at 18:05, villalad21 said:

Would they still be dedicated if we were to go down? Not too sure.

Yep they will easily give up considering we were so well established when they took over 🙄

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Wes Edens Fortress group has bought out Majestic Wines, any old boys on here connected that can get me a discount, hit me up asap

After Majestic just bought Naked Wines. Interesting. Maybe I'll keep my subscription going for a bit.

3 minutes ago, limpid said:

After Majestic just bought Naked Wines. Interesting. Maybe I'll keep my subscription going for a bit.

We’re going back to the good old days of passing a bottle of scotch round the dressing room before we go out. Wes is making sure he gets a piece of the action. 

On 24/12/2019 at 17:24, Phil Silvers said:

Wes Edens Fortress group has bought out Majestic Wines, any old boys on here connected that can get me a discount, hit me up asap

This should hopefully see us riesling to the top of the table now. 

• Haha 2

Â