The NSWE Board

Guest av1

On 15/05/2022 at 20:08, WallisFrizz said:

I didn’t know they were there today. The 82 celebrations were great but the rest of it was average. I hope the next time they come it’s a bit more impressive and exhilarating.

We'll get the platinum jubilee organisers in......

They've done damn well.

This is why whenever people are losing it, I tell them that, regardless of what happens, well be left infinitely better than we were " found ".

Now performances and sponsorship deals etc need to start matching our value and " status "

FB_IMG_1655145753065.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

They've done damn well.

This is why whenever people are losing it, I tell them that, regardless of what happens, well be left infinitely better than we were " found ".

Now performances and sponsorship deals etc need to start matching our value and " status "

FB_IMG_1655145753065.jpg

Agree with NSWE doing really well, but that graphic doesn’t really make sense or I’m misunderstanding it.

Leicester are worth as much as Arsenal? 
Man Utd are ‘only’ worth £700m?

Villa are only £50m lower than Arsenal? Man Utd aren’t even double Everton?Wolves are worth more than West Ham? 

Nottingham Forest are worth less than half a Gresford!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Agree with NSWE doing really well, but that graphic doesn’t really make sense or I’m misunderstanding it.

Leicester are worth as much as Arsenal? 
Man Utd are ‘only’ worth £700m?

Villa are only £50m lower than Arsenal? Man Utd aren’t even double Everton?Wolves are worth more than West Ham? 

Nottingham Forest are worth less than half a Gresford!

Good points, I'm not actually sure how it's being calculated.

However I did a Google for another one and it seems similar.

I'm guessing one of the knowledgeable football finance peeps could help?

Maybe they are doing debt Vs assets or something bit sure to be fair!

https://interestingfootball.com/most-valuable-premier-league-teams-Premier League-clubs-market-value-listed/

That one in the link above has us 9th above Wolves, with Leicester 8th, Everton 7th,  Arsenal 6th, Tottenham 5th etc.

Same as per TramsferMarkt

EDIT: We actually move up to 8 th on TramsferMarkt ( 7.1 percent ) with Everton dropping to 9th.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/premier-league/marktwerteverein/wettbewerb/GB1

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

49 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Good points, I'm not actually sure how it's being calculated.

However I did a Google for another one and it seems similar.

I'm guessing one of the knowledgeable football finance peeps could help?

Maybe they are doing debt Vs assets or something bit sure to be fair!

https://interestingfootball.com/most-valuable-premier-league-teams-Premier League-clubs-market-value-listed/

That one in the link above has us 9th above Wolves, with Leicester 8th, Everton 7th,  Arsenal 6th, Tottenham 5th etc.

Same as per TramsferMarkt

EDIT: We actually move up to 8 th on TramsferMarkt ( 7.1 percent ) with Everton dropping to 9th.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/premier-league/marktwerteverein/wettbewerb/GB1

There is no secret here or clever formula, it is simply the values of players at the club added together on Transfermarkt, they always under value players unless they have recently moved.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/06/2022 at 19:45, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

They've done damn well.

FB_IMG_1655145753065.jpg

Is that the Panini swaps figures version? 

On 13/06/2022 at 19:45, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

They've done damn well.

FB_IMG_1655145753065.jpg

if you take out their fans valuation of Declan Rice  , the rest of the West Ham squad is worth 1.5 million :)

So 4yrs since they bought a championship team on the verge of going bump we are now established in the PL, attracting the likes of Kamara and Coutinho, and have a new north stand to look forward to. 

It’s not been a bad few years has it? 🤣. We’re so so bloody lucky. I’d love to meet them just to say thank you. 

45 minutes ago, av1 said:

So 4yrs since they bought a championship team on the verge of going bump we are now established in the PL, attracting the likes of Kamara and Coutinho, and have a new north stand to look forward to. 

It’s not been a bad few years has it? 🤣. We’re so so bloody lucky. I’d love to meet them just to say thank you. 

Absolutely this. And to think we were going bust for much less than the cost of Coutinho’s annual wages.

• Like 1

It's not often I would pay homage to owners of football clubs. Especially those we've had but I would like to see some sort of matchday flag or something along those lines for our owners. I honestly think they deserve it. 

7 hours ago, av1 said:

We got very lucky, in terms of investment they are the perfect owners.

hopefully they get more return on that investment in the coming few years in terms of on pitch performance 

• Like 2

If anyone was ever going to buy a football club then us at our lowest ebb would always be a great buy.  So it's no real suprise that this was spotted. 

Where we are so so lucky is that it was these guys because there would have been plenty of others who saw that we could be bought cheap and flipped. 

So I don't think we were ever in danger of not finding a white Knight but we have found the very best it was possible to get I think. 

• Like 1

Â