Christian Purslow

villan-scott

20 minutes ago, Tony said:

Assume the stake in shares makes up some of his remuneration. A way of keeping it off the P&L for FFP reason. Could be wrong however, it’s early in the morning. 

It would be fairly common for a CEO of any company to be given a stock option. I wouldn’t read too much into that. 

52 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

I don't remember any of our previous CEOs being referenced as minority investors before 

True, wonder if this also has any thing to do with more shares recently being issued?

Either way, it would appear we are more building a powerful "consortium/group" of moneymen and strategists as a pose to having a moderately rich chancer type owner with childhood dreams of glory. 

34 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

Just listening on how knowledgable Purslow is. He is going to be an asset to this club.

Certainly spoke the most sense amongst them lot, hope he has the same kind of passion and ambition for our club...

Good clip that, I think we are in good hands, certainly if you look at what he says about investment in the team and not doing an Arsenal. With big bucks behind him he’s going to give us the best possible team money allows. Exciting. 

• Like 2

Thanks for putting up the video Reivax. 

Purslow certainly talks the talk. I'm looking forward to him walking the walk for Villa. 

With the full backing of Sawiris and Edens he just may be able to.

He said in the debate "don't use the word 'fine' (when talking about personnel), it makes me want to slit my throat. I don't want fine, I want brilliant! That didn't just put a nail in our manager's coffin .... It hammered it shut!

• Like 1

I find all of them calling Oxlade-Chamberlain 'The Ox' pretty cringe-worthy. 

Quite like was Purslow said though - came across well despite his relatively monotone delivery.  If he's the opposite of Tom Fox - not a slick talker but actually gets the job done, I'll be happy. 

1 minute ago, lexicon said:

I find all of them calling Oxlade-Chamberlain 'The Ox' pretty cringe-worthy. 

Quite like was Purslow said though - came across well despite his relatively monotone delivery.  If he's the opposite of Tom Fox - not a slick talker but actually gets the job done, I'll be happy. 

Hate to be wacist but it helps he's not American, I think.

The new management have come in and tried to evolve it - they will not be thought of badly for removing the manager now. in that clip earlier Purslow refelcted on the importance of fan communication and how to keep them onside - he will know that the fans will back him for sacking Bruce.

Â