Christian Purslow

villan-scott

27 minutes ago, Dale said:

I was there... Good to chat with him, covered the mess that we were in on his arrival. Despite being insolvent and all up for sale only Chessie and Grealish had any interest. Disappointed at North Stand and crest furores. No interest in leading another club, wouldn't be surprised to see him rock up at The FA/PL/EFL. Shouted a round for us all. 

Sounds like literally the worst person in the world.

Is it true he has “I luv Stevie G” tattooed across the inside of his eyelids, so he can go to sleep reading it?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Panto_Villan said:

Sounds like literally the worst person in the world.

Is it true he has “I luv Stevie G” tattooed across the inside of his eyelids, so he can go to sleep reading it?

image.png.4fed6143217c3aa1add7a2aa019dbd3a.png

(Sorry, no offence, I just couldn't help it.)

8 hours ago, Dale said:

I was there... Good to chat with him, covered the mess that we were in on his arrival. Despite being insolvent and all up for sale only Chessie and Grealish had any interest. Disappointed at North Stand and crest furores. No interest in leading another club, wouldn't be surprised to see him rock up at The FA/PL/EFL. Shouted a round for us all. 

Did he buy the North Stand reasons for cancellation or think there's was something more behind it? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

He’s on the Apprentice you’re fired tonight

His introduction mentioned he used to be CEO of Aston Villa and added Liverpool almost as an afterthought 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, KentVillan said:

His whole we’ve replaced Grealish with Bailey, Buendia and Ings thing doesn’t look quite so desperate anymore

It only took 3 years plus the hiring of an elite manager not his inept hero

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KentVillan said:

His whole we’ve replaced Grealish with Bailey, Buendia and Ings thing doesn’t look quite so desperate anymore

In fact, it looks like it was a great decision. 

On 18/12/2023 at 08:40, Demitri_C said:

Still has a good relationship with the club and a majority of fans

He has grown to love the club which is great

Who knows might be back one day

No chance.

If he comes back it means Emery has gone.

He wants to sign players and make football decisions when he has no credentials at all.

3 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

No chance.

If he comes back it means Emery has gone.

He wants to sign players and make football decisions when he has no credentials at all.

I think that's a fair complaint of him based on what we know and what we can guess.  He seems to wants to do everything, when he should stick to those things he's exceptional at. 

If he could agree to a specific and reduced role, and assuming bridges weren't burnt, I'd have him back over Heck.

His comments to the villa fans in a pub in London don't really seem like the kind of thing he'd say for the sake of it. If true, and i tend to believe they are, they are genuinely concerning regarding what our plans are for the North stand. 

• Like 1

Â