Christian Purslow

villan-scott

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I'm really pleasantly surprised by the above, I thought once he was out professionally, that'd be the last of him, a recent CEO turning up in an away end is ballsy, if nothing else.

Does he still own a few percent of the club?

I guess if you've been involved at a high level and witnessed the Holte End etc from afar i can imagine you'd be quite intrigued to experience it for yourself. Once you're out its pretty ideal. 

As I said in the match thread though, I really do believe Villa is a club that gets under your skin. 

You'd think he's going to turn up somewhere else soon though. Those videos might dog him. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'm really pleasantly surprised by the above, I thought once he was out professionally, that'd be the last of him, a recent CEO turning up in an away end is ballsy, if nothing else.

Does he still own a few percent of the club?

Maybe he just really hated his time at Chelsea...

Like you say, fair play to him, nice touch from the other Villa fans too recognising him for what he did for the club.

42 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

Plenty of ex players and staff fall for us in a big way and even when they leave they follow us.

In a way...  I wonder if it might actually be more enjoyable supporting as a fan, than as a Manager, CEO, Owner or any othe performance related person. ( Where your job, reputation and finances are also on the line )

If it is this stressful for us, i imagine for them itust be heart attack territory as well lol

• Thanks 1

Â