Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

9 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Delighted for him getting 4, and devastated that he wasn’t on the winning side because of it. 

Who was the last player to score 4 in a game for us?! 

My somewhat unreliable spreadsheet has it as David Platt in 1988 against Ipswich Town in the League Cup.

Last person in the league, I have it as Tony Hateley in 1966 against Tottenham. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Brilliant striker, but he still is hit and miss much like andy coles use be for man utd and england. ( Glad he join us not hugill which he suppose be good players and still poor at moment, shame west ham destory his career as i alway thought hugill is potential best striker..until now..)  

hopefully he is developed better than andy cole and yet he is 20-21 (not sure age) and  we go sign him in end of season hope it is reasonable price rather stupid price as usually happenend after great loan for other club.

we should be thankful bruce for loan him and buy mcginn, rest of his transfer is poor.

hope he hit 20s leagues goal this season hope chelsea don't recall him in this jan.

Edited by Danny_Villaman84
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hornso said:

My somewhat unreliable spreadsheet has it as David Platt in 1988 against Ipswich Town in the League Cup.

Last person in the league, I have it as Tony Hateley in 1966 against Tottenham. 

I was at the Spurs Villa game in 66.  Tony Hately was massive in the game, scored a great header iirc. Pitch was a quagmire! Spurs were 5-1 up and we should have won at the death but ball got stuck in the mud.  The late Alan Deakin also scored. 

An incredible game! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

Should have been 5!

Could have been 6 if moved forward literally a millisecond later when Elmo shot.

He seems to be really loving playing for the club and is getting some great service. Love a hard working player that gets what he deserves.Fair play to the kid. 

Wonder if we have an option to buy. 

Easily the best striker we’ve had since Benteke. 4 goals in a game is a great haul and will continue to score loads in this team if fit. Should have had another 2 today as well (header in each half). 

Think he is starting to love the club, as Terry did. It shows how we are still a huge club when players like him come from a very successful club and start to get an affiliation here, doubt you’d see loanees going to smaller clubs and feeling like that. 

I will be very gutted and hurt if Chelsea don't sell him to us, we should try snap Tammy up in January on permanent he is outstanding.

I think if we get promoted there would be less chance in Chelsea selling as they don't like to sell to clubs in the premier who are competition in there league.

I also think Tammys reluctant move to us before he came here is no doubt behind him now, I think he's really starting to enjoy it with us. There is also the fact he didnt hesitate to show his allegiance in the derby, sticking it to city fans by pointing to our badge in front of them.

I think if we can gain on top spot, would really increase our chances of perma signing him in January.

It's a real shame we didn't win today as were still 9 points out from norwich. We should of won this game, but happy were firing goals at least. We just need a tighter defence, id bring in a few defenders because Chester and taylor aren't cutting it, keep Tuanzebe and Hutton of course.

Do we get 5 or 6 players to sign in January, if it's 5, then I would certainly make a goalkeeper and 3 defenders and then try sign Abraham, if its 6 then add a winger as i fear for Adomah as it looked bad in the derby. I can't be sure how many signings were allowed in the championship in January transfers any one know please??

Â