Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

10 hours ago, VillaChris said:

End of the season he'll have 25 goals and we'll be moaning he should've had 40!

Has that Darren Bent ability to be in the right place in the six yard box.

Darren Bent who is hungry and demanding 

No chamce we are keeping him

17 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Darren Bent who is hungry and demanding 

No chamce we are keeping him

Sadly unless we go up we have no chance. Chelsea will also demand something like 15-20m for him.

I'm not sure how good he would at premier league level to be honest. But at championship level he is a pure beast

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Sadly unless we go up we have no chance. Chelsea will also demand something like 15-20m for him.

I'm not sure how good he would at premier league level to be honest. But at championship level he is a pure beast

He is 21, Didier Drogba for example was 24 before he made it to French top tier so he has a way to go still. Strikerscan develop later than others. 

Chelsea only have Morata and Giroud so cant aee them letting him go quietly and vest we could hope for is another loan

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

You can double that straight away, and even then I doubt it.

41 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

You can double that straight away, and even then I doubt it.

Depends doesnt it, if january Chelsea bring in someone else and it puts Tammy out even more, a move to us would be perfect sense. Not like we cant afford him, just a matter of if FFP can allow us to sign him. He fell so far out of favour at chelsea, not even on the bench, so i certainly think we could try and approach chelsea for Tammy.

It's the kind of thing ive been saying for abit now, we need to navigate away from the loan market so we can sign our own players once more. It's tough when we get a loaner, they didn't play well for the club or fell out of favour, we take them in and they play ace under us, then for some reason or another we can't keep them in the end, it's a real damn shame.

My Xmas wish list would be for Tammy as a perma villa player in January..

Edited by Dave-R

We could be helped out with the Tammy signing by the new Premier League loan rule coming into force in 19/20 which I remember reading a couple of months ago about clubs can only send out either 5 or 10 players on loan per season. (Cant remember if it was 5 or 10) This season Chelsea have 40 players out on loan and it is to stop clubs from collecting players and sending out on loan "in case" they come good.

Tammy is brilliant for us, he wont be brilliant for Chelsea and a club like Chelsea would need a bigger name to appease there fans. Giroud and Morata arent good enough for Chelsea on current form or the recent previous form. 

29 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Depends doesnt it, if january Chelsea bring in someone else and it puts Tammy out even more, a move to us would be perfect sense. Not like we cant afford him, just a matter of if FFP can allow us to sign him. He fell so far out of favour at chelsea, not even on the bench, so i certainly think we could try and approach chelsea for Tammy.

It's the kind of thing ive been saying for abit now, we need to navigate away from the loan market so we can sign our own players once more. It's tough when we get a loaner, they didn't play well for the club or fell out of favour, we take them in and they play ace under us, then for some reason or another we can't keep them in the end, it's a real damn shame.

My Xmas wish list would be for Tammy as a perma villa player in January..

Mine too, but they are not going to just give him away.
Danny Ings went for £20m and he has got two biscuits for knees.

The market has changed and I just don't see it.

3 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Mine too, but they are not going to just give him away.
Danny Ings went for £20m and he has got two biscuits for knees.

The market has changed and I just don't see it.

I'm sure if Dean expressed to everyone involved in the decision making that Tammy needs to  be ours that our owners would throw whatever it takes to signing him, im sure at the rite price chelsea would sell him.

30, 40, 50 mill he is worth it and a future investment I see it, bring him to villa permanent, it would be wrong not to try..

If we don't sign him I reckon some club out of the premier will come in for him if we don't take him back on loan, we also seem to have a pretty decent relationship with Chelsea in terms of being able to secure players from them in loans, maybe that can also work to our advantage.

We need to try and sign him.

However, it does dispel the theory about age.....its all about them being good enough.

39 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

I'm sure if Dean expressed to everyone involved in the decision making that Tammy needs to  be ours that our owners would throw whatever it takes to signing him, im sure at the rite price chelsea would sell him.

30, 40, 50 mill he is worth it and a future investment I see it, bring him to villa permanent, it would be wrong not to try..

If we don't sign him I reckon some club out of the premier will come in for him if we don't take him back on loan, we also seem to have a pretty decent relationship with Chelsea in terms of being able to secure players from them in loans, maybe that can also work to our advantage.

maybe we can test that theory and ask for Hazard😀

Edited by TRO
  • Haha 2

If Chelsea are serious about challenging they need to buy a proper striker to replace Morata, Giroud and Batshuayi next season.

Tammy is years away from being the leading striker in a PL title challenging team, at least that's how I think they see it.

Chelsea will need money to find that player and while they will get money for players going out, especially Hazard if they sell they also need more players in.

No idea how Sarri sees Tammy's future and if they feel any need to cash in.

I imagine they'll want to keep hold of him since he is young and English and promising.

Don't see us having the cash to pay what they'll ask, even if we are promoted. Best case scenario we can hope for is another loan.

He does seem to love it here.

The owners said they wanted young talent, if they got the cheque book out and were ready to splash would certainly show how serious they are about young players and Tammy.

I think obtaining Tammy whatever the cost , he has the potential under Dean Smith to fire us into premiere. I don't think Chelsea are that serious about Tammy, he wouldn't be here if that was the case, Tammy needs proper football and he has it with us.

Of course we have the funds for Tammy but it's whether the owners are ready to splash that serious kind of cash on him. They must be thinking it, especially since forest.

It would be nice to hear from the owners to see if it's possible we could make a move for him, he would be our record all time signing would he not???

Of course you never know Chelsea mite always do a Manchester utd/sam johnstone to WBA, and be prepared to sell Tammy cheaper than what were thinking they would sell for.

Still missing a few too many sitters for my liking.. but you can’t argue with him knowing where to be and when to be there!

in the premier league, he won’t get this many chances per game.

Im sure he’ll get better and better though, and his all round contribution is really really good.

i’ve also Noticed his encouragement to kodjia and bolassie  to get in their right positions and press.. which I was really pleased with.  Surely you’d expect it the other way round.

really really like his application.

• Like 1

he's still a very young lad learning his trade....He is magnificent in my book.

The affect he has had on the front line is enormous.....his goals are great but his work rate is irreplaceable.

Edited by TRO

Â