Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

25 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Him and Darren Bent basically kept us up that season in my opinion, I’m all for loans (yes I’m aware that Darren Bent wasn’t a loan), they seem to have helped us a lot this season. I don’t understand the negativity towards loans at all, incoming or outgoing

My negativity towards loans is simply they are loans, they are not ours to benefit from in anyway apart from having them at our club for the loan spell. While we're having loaners in spots I also see it as players who are actually ours are missing out on spots they should be taking up but at the moment that bit can't be helped. Remember loaners who are coming in from other clubs in the premiere are left to rot on the bench and as I said these new fifa rules can't come in fast enough. Premiere sides have to slash there hoarding of players because they are holding on to talent for the money, players like Tuanzebe, Tammy and Bolasie are all but frustrated. Championship clubs can't get the likes of these star players because we are made to secure them as loans only. Its frustrating for us and other clubs, the players who came here and revived a career that basically got took from them all because there current club decided to push them away to bring in more in form talent, which in turn is wrong and sees them sidelined.

I see alot wrong in the way the top bunch of clubs in the premiere operate with players. Chelsea have a what 40 man squad if not over and they have more than 8 out on loan at the moment and it's all for the money. The new rules come in and clubs have to shrink to 28 players, only have a max of 8 out on loan which is much better.

To think at first Tammy was reluctant to come to us, yet since he's been here I bet that view has completely changed. I do wonder what Tammy himself has to say about the possibility of being recalled all to just be sidelined again, I bet Chelsea wouldn't put him back in first team football or if they did as soon as he stopped scoring would be sidelined again. We have done Chelsea's and manchester uniteds job for them, they should of been working with these youngsters day in day out. Weve brought them in seen there worth and now at any point could be recalled in January and it's most likely to talk more money or too cash in on them to another club showing interest, because of how well theyve played under us not because they want these players to play as we do as we see them as stars.

That's why I say if we're to secure loans there should be an option to buy slapped on the contract as there forms returns under us not Chelsea or Manchester united or everton. We should be having these loans permanent but bruce didn't do it or even try for the three of them, another cock up by the dinosoaur if you ask me..

2 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

My negativity towards loans is simply they are loans, they are not ours to benefit from in anyway apart from having them at our club for the loan spell. While we're having loaners in spots I also see it as players who are actually ours are missing out on spots they should be taking up but at the moment that bit can't be helped. Remember loaners who are coming in from other clubs in the premiere are left to rot on the bench and as I said these new fifa rules can't come in fast enough. Premiere sides have to slash there hoarding of players because they are holding on to talent for the money, players like Tuanzebe, Tammy and Bolasie are all but frustrated. Championship clubs can't get the likes of these star players because we are made to secure them as loans only. Its frustrating for us and other clubs, the players who came here and revived a career that basically got took from them all because there current club decided to push them away to bring in more in form talent, which in turn is wrong and sees them sidelined.

I see alot wrong in the way the top bunch of clubs in the premiere operate with players. Chelsea have a what 40 man squad if not over and they have more than 8 out on loan at the moment and it's all for the money. The new rules come in and clubs have to shrink to 28 players, only have a max of 8 out on loan which is much better.

To think at first Tammy was reluctant to come to us, yet since he's been here I bet that view has completely changed. I do wonder what Tammy himself has to say about the possibility of being recalled all to just be sidelined again, I bet Chelsea wouldn't put him back in first team football or if they did as soon as he stopped scoring would be sidelined again. We have done Chelsea's and manchester uniteds job for them, they should of been working with these youngsters day in day out. Weve brought them in seen there worth and now at any point could be recalled in January and it's most likely to talk more money or too cash in on them to another club showing interest, because of how well theyve played under us not because they want these players to play as we do as we see them as stars.

That's why I say if we're to secure loans there should be an option to buy slapped on the contract as there forms returns under us not Chelsea or Manchester united or everton. We should be having these loans permanent but bruce didn't do it or even try for the three of them, another cock up by the dinosoaur if you ask me..

I respect your opinion but that’s all I’m going to say, I couldn’t disagree more, I’ll leave it there

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

Imagine if they actually did that, where would they put them all? There'd be hundreds of the blighters - they'd have to build a shed at the training ground to keep them all in.

They've already got quite a big one at the ground.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We can afford Tammy, our wages are already sky high one more player isn't going to any damage, the damage on player wages is already done lol.

We can afford to buy him or have people forgot who our owners are??

Simple we need to approach chelsea and try to buy Tammy..

Edited by Dave-R
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Dave-R said:

We can afford Tammy, our wages are already sky high one more player isn't going to any damage, the damage on player wages is already done lol.

We can afford to buy him or have people forgot who our owners are??

Simple we need to approach chelsea and try to buy Tammy..

No we can't!

Ffp can't be ignored and he would cost circa 20m. If we go up we can buy him but it's club suicide to buy him when there's a chance we could stay here.

• Like 1

TBH, Chelsea's strikers haven't impressed at all this season.  Giroud & Morata have been hot garbage in Sarri's system and they would arguably be destroying teams ever more so if they had a better forward to lead the line.  Tammy would have no problem breaking into the Chelsea first team next season, if Daddy Abramovic is still looking at selling the club and doesn't want to keep dumping massive funds into the club.  If they decide against buying an expensive forward, they'll use Tammy next season.  If they decide to let him go, we'll probably be the first team in line to get him.  

image.thumb.png.e20dc47de46052d4ea528950c6475dfc.png

1 hour ago, Nigel said:

No we can't!

Ffp can't be ignored and he would cost circa 20m. If we go up we can buy him but it's club suicide to buy him when there's a chance we could stay here.

I assume he meant buying him come the end of the season once we're promoted as I imagine we only have a few quid as wiggle room still whilst under this FFP shit until May.

2 hours ago, Nigel said:

No we can't!

**** me if chelsea wanted only 20m we'd bite their hand off and we wouldn't be the only ones...we rejected 25m for jack. chelsea will hang on to him especially with the home grown player rules. we get promoted i'd like to have a go at getting him - would probably have to insert a buy back clause or something with chelsea though. the guy will be an england regular in 5 years time i have no doubt

36 minutes ago, KMitch said:

TBH, Chelsea's strikers haven't impressed at all this season.  Giroud & Morata have been hot garbage in Sarri's system and they would arguably be destroying teams ever more so if they had a better forward to lead the line.  Tammy would have no problem breaking into the Chelsea first team next season, if Daddy Abramovic is still looking at selling the club and doesn't want to keep dumping massive funds into the club.  If they decide against buying an expensive forward, they'll use Tammy next season.  If they decide to let him go, we'll probably be the first team in line to get him.  

image.thumb.png.e20dc47de46052d4ea528950c6475dfc.png

This is worrying for January. 

39 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Not as a championship club but as a premier league club should we get there we easily can

In current market we are looking at 30-35 million transfer

No way we are spending that regardless of league

• Like 1

Â