Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

Seems to miss an open goal a game. Bit of a random striker to me, at times his touch and movement are premier league quality, other times the ball just bounces off him. Still he'll score 20 goals if he stays fit as he keeps on getting into positions and reads the play well, similar to Darren Bent.

I think he's a bit of a rough diamond. When he does end up being polished in a couple of years he'll be a top PL striker. He's scoring but missing quite a few. More of those half chances will go in when he does mature and what a player he will be then. He's already formidable.

We should try and sign the kid asap. 

10 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Seems to miss an open goal a game. Bit of a random striker to me, at times his touch and movement are premier league quality, other times the ball just bounces off him. Still he'll score 20 goals if he stays fit as he keeps on getting into positions and reads the play well, similar to Darren Bent.

Have to remember he is only 21 years old. Last season we gave Keinan Davis the benefit of the doubt being a youngster, yet he is only a year younger than Tammy.

Abraham will only get better, he's already improving for us this season. He seems to win the ball a lot more lately, holds it up well and is now begining to take on players. With a decent run of goals he should easily be putting away 20 goals this season as you said.

He’s hold up play and movement is superb. If he can become a little more ruthless in front of goal he can be the all round striker. 

Edit: I think you only really appriecate how much a player like Tammy does for the team when he is not playing. The Norwich second half is evidence of this. Crucial he stays fit. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

Â