Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

Its obvious that This joker has come from chelsea or whereever with instructions from that clubs manager to remove  his big bollocks attitude bring  him down to earth.

I saw him on my stream for what seemed like an eternity moaning and posturing after McGinn had a shot instead of giving it to superstar Tammy

If I was McGinn I'd have him up up against the wall in the dressing room and shove my boot in his mouth.

Those 3 sitters he missed were criminal.

1 minute ago, screwdriver said:

Its obvious that This joker has come from chelsea or whereever with instructions from that clubs manager to remove  his big bollocks attitude bring  him down to earth.

I saw him on my stream for what seemed like an eternity moaning and posturing after McGinn had a shot instead of giving it to superstar Tammy

If I was McGinn I'd have him up up against the wall in the dressing room and shove my boot in his mouth.

It was such a blatant passing situation. He would have been through. I think there's no problem when our strikers get frustrated for being in pretty much guaranteed scoring positions when they're not picked out.

32 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

I didn't think so he had two guys around him. static he was on his heels not his toes.

He could of made the space better for McGinn to have a sighter, dragged the guy out the way. McGinn made the right choice but didn't get enough on it.

Mcginn did not make the right choice and he has made some terrible choices already this season electing to shoot instead of pass.

22 hours ago, screwdriver said:

I would have been more dissapointed with Abraham if he wasn't screaming at McGinn after that, he would have been through on goal one on one with the keeper.

• Like 1

On 11/09/2018 at 13:20, handsworthlion said:

We could come up with an awesome song for him, but if it is not 'Yipee ay ay"... or 'Villa, Villa , Villa"....the holte end won't sing it.

Have you ever been to the Holte End?

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

dropped Kodjia to accommodate him ... didn't do anything to suggest it was the correct move , but it's his first game so a bit early to be writing him off

Disagree with that... not the dropping Kodjia part, they should both be in the first 11.

Thought he was very good when the ball was played to feet, linked up well with Kodjia and was unlucky not to score. Unfortunately, yet again we are playing long ball football, bypassing the midfield and hindering a striker we have brought in. It happens again, and again. Abraham was visibly annoyed with the way the balls were being played to him and I'm sure he will make his feelings known before tomorrow night.

• Like 2

When strikers demand the ball then it is because they are confident - Scott Hogan had lost his and so he did the running without the demanding....

The lad obviously has standards that he expects form his team mates regarding when he should have the ball passed to him.

I'm sure that our lads will start look for him now they know they will get a mouthful when they don't!

Of course the harmony of the team will rest upon his finishing as players wont put up with it if he is not doing anything when he gets it!

• Like 1

He looked genuinely upset on Saturday after the final whistle, thought he played much better when JK came on and rightly gave the midfield a round of **** when ignoring his positioning. 

Seems to have a hint of arrogance about him which is what centre forwards need, he'll bag a hatful for us when he gets going I think.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hoof hearted said:

He looked genuinely upset on Saturday after the final whistle, thought he played much better when JK came on and rightly gave the midfield a round of **** when ignoring his positioning. 

Seems to have a hint of arrogance about him which is what centre forwards need, he'll bag a hatful for us when he gets going I think.

I do hope your rite about bagging hateful for us as he certainly does seem arrogant, cocky and full of that's my ball, which I spose forwards do need a bit of it at least.

From looking at the video of his goals someone had posted, it certainly does look like he can get on the end of other players mistakes or unfinished shots, from that alone he should be top scorer in the championship at end of the season considering all the ones we can't seem to put away ?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Dave-R said:

I do hope your rite about bagging hateful for us as he certainly does seem arrogant, cocky and full of that's my ball, which I spose forwards do need a bit of it at least.

From looking at the video of his goals someone had posted, it certainly does look like he can get on the end of other players mistakes or unfinished shots, from that alone he should be top scorer in the championship at end of the season considering all the ones we can't seem to put away ?

I did laugh at the final sentence but it's very true! 

Yes he does seem a bit cocksure, hopefully that arrogance becomes goals and not just another Carlton Cole that this club seem to be able to create. Fingers crossed eh?! 

19 hours ago, Zatman said:

Can't believe people think that header was an easy chance. He was stretching for it the entire time

Commentator even praised him for getting it near the target

Which header?  The first half one the keeper saved? 2nd half,  The one he completely misjudged from a decent cross ? The one he headed wide ?

I recall the commentator mentioning Chester header which was fired in fast which went wide saying he did well for getting it near the target.

While he may not be happy with the style of play , he had plenty of chances in that game. If he gets that many chances every game I would expect him to be getting 20 goals at the very least this season.

We now have 3 forwards (when Hogan gets fit) who should be able to hit 20 in a season (not inluding McCormack who won't play again for us)

Just need to get the correct combo in midfield and attack to start firing.

So am I reading this right? A few people are getting upset that he was complaining he didn't get a pass when he was in a good position so he could do his job and score a goal? 

That's exactly what I want all my forwards to be like. 'GIMME THE *****N BALL NOW SO I CAN SCORE FFS"

Edited by Jay.P.A
  • Like 2

Â