Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

52 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Can we have a song for him? Swansea had ‘du du du du du Tammy Abraham’, may I suggest we have that? I think he’s going to be great for us, he’s a natural goalscorer 

How about something simple like:

Oh Tammy Tammy. Tammy Tammy Tammy Tammy Abraham..

9 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Can we have a song for him? Swansea had ‘du du du du du Tammy Abraham’, may I suggest we have that? I think he’s going to be great for us, he’s a natural goalscorer 

How about the song the Barmy Army have for Jimmy Anderson, with the name replaced of course.

EDIT: Should have gone over the page! :blush:

Edited by Hornso
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Where did you hear that? I think he’s going to be great for us

Loads of reports SGC.

Heres one...clicky

He told Standard Sport: “I wanted Tammy Abraham from day one. I spoke to Eddie Newton (Chelsea’s loan player technical coach) about it, but he ended up at Aston Villa.

“I was really disappointed they didn’t even come back to me. I thought I at least deserved a phone call saying ‘sorry Neil, he’s not joining’.

“It might have been because our deadline was three weeks before the Championship’s. Perhaps they weren’t sure at the time and then he ends up leaving at the end of the month, when only a move to a Championship club is possible. But even then, a phone call would have been better and shown a bit of class.”

• Thanks 1

Joking aside, i think at this moment in time (It may change of course), Tammy is a bit like D Gayle. Absolutely brilliant at this level but not yet cut out for the PL. I'm not just saying this because I'm a Villa fan, but i really think that dropping down and coming here will be better for his long term development. 

Maybe Chelsea were of the same opinion?

19 hours ago, av1 said:

Joking aside, i think at this moment in time (It may change of course), Tammy is a bit like D Gayle. Absolutely brilliant at this level but not yet cut out for the PL. I'm not just saying this because I'm a Villa fan, but i really think that dropping down and coming here will be better for his long term development. 

Maybe Chelsea were of the same opinion?

Why would anyone who knows anything about English football think that coming to Aston Villa would be better for their player's development?

Edited by AntrimBlack
  • Like 1

Â