Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

2 hours ago, Hoof hearted said:

I did laugh at the final sentence but it's very true! 

Yes he does seem a bit cocksure, hopefully that arrogance becomes goals and not just another Carlton Cole that this club seem to be able to create. Fingers crossed eh?! 

I'm all fine with an arrogant forward so long as it is goals that are coming from his bad attitude. The only problem would be is if his arrogance starts affecting The team that bad it's doing others heads in, it's one more potential problem we done need.

I have a feeling though that Abraham can use his arrogance to do the other sides defenders heads in. If Tammy can push that onto the opposition, then he would be a winner alone on that. If Tammy can cause the defence no end of problems and give them headaches, if others are scoring around him and he doesn't I would be happy as he is still doing his job of making there defence not function.

On 16/09/2018 at 13:00, screwdriver said:

Its obvious that This joker has come from chelsea or whereever with instructions from that clubs manager to remove  his big bollocks attitude bring  him down to earth.

I saw him on my stream for what seemed like an eternity moaning and posturing after McGinn had a shot instead of giving it to superstar Tammy

If I was McGinn I'd have him up up against the wall in the dressing room and shove my boot in his mouth.

Those 3 sitters he missed were criminal.

Yes let's let our players have a punch up that would be great for team morale :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Jay.P.A said:

So am I reading this right? A few people are getting upset that he was complaining he didn't get a pass when he was in a good position so he could do his job and score a goal? 

That's exactly what I want all my forwards to be like. 'GIMME THE *****N BALL NOW SO I CAN SCORE FFS"

Forwards willing to back themselves and actually demand the ball. What a bunch of words removed.

About time we had someone demand to get the ball in behind the backline, too many sideways passes out wide for too bloody long.

• Like 1

I like the look of this boy and he clearly is developing a good understanding with Grealish.

I really don’t mind him being cocky. That’s sort of what you expect from a young up and coming forward. Just had to deliver to live up to the cockiness.

• Like 2

We have the makings of strike force... first time since gabby Carew? Or maybe even vassell angel?

Even only he’d squared that ball second half to kodj following McGinns burst through, could’ve had a goal and an assist each.

Seems to fit in well with the players and gets on well. Could be our 20 goal striker 

8 hours ago, Hornso said:

If he stays fit I reckon he'll finish with 15+ goals. Looks a good pick up.

This. 

Looks the closest thing we've had to Benteke since Benteke. 

Not so much a beast but more that he's a proper physical presence who can hold it up bring others into play and isn't a complete donkey. 

You have to think with players the quality of Kodija and Abraham we have to go with two up front more often. Especially in home games.

I also think Hogan plays better when he has someone beside him so the system could be adopted even when we have injuries/ suspensions. Davis to come back too who can be a real focal point. 

• 2 weeks later...

So yet another striker who has scored bucket loads in this league rocks up here and can hardly get a shot away at goal. That's what, 5 proven strikers now? 

It's all down to Bruce and is simply not anywhere near good enough. This guy should be peppering the opponents goals with shots but instead he can barely get one away. 

It's tragic. 

• Like 3

Â