Yannick Bolasie

Farlz

1 hour ago, Adam2003 said:

Surely it's better than (a) buying him, given your concerns or (b) just loaning him, in case he's made a full recovery and we wish we could keep him?

I mean this is Villa so we'll probably make it permanent in a year THEN his legs will fall off, but... 

You are correct, of course, I suppose it gives us a chance to assess him.

Although, I wish he would show a bit of enthusiasm about joining us. It is beginning to look rather half-hearted.

1 hour ago, Adam2003 said:

Surely it's better than (a) buying him, given your concerns or (b) just loaning him, in case he's made a full recovery and we wish we could keep him?

I mean this is Villa so we'll probably make it permanent in a year THEN his legs will fall off, but... 

You are correct, of course, I suppose it gives us a chance to assess him.

Although, I wish he would show a bit of enthusiasm about joining us. It is beginning to look rather half-hearted.

4 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

Good point. The bloke either wants regular football........or, he wants to sit on his arse picking up £70k p/week at everton. 

I'm not getting a good vibe about this bloke already....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dubbs said:

Like people have said already It could be out of his hands and the club's are arguing about splitting the wages.  

Quite right. You can be sure he’s not bothered who pays his wages as long as he receives them. If Everton are serious about us paying near 100% I guess we won’t get him.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, John said:

I wonder how much of his wages Boro were prepared to pay and whether we will need to match that to sign him?

Fair point, although i guess the players wishes come into it. Even if Boro are willing to pay 100%, if the player wants to come here a deal will be agreed. 

I don't think any club is going to pay 100% of his wages for a loan deal so it's most likely to be us or stay where he is. I wouldn't want us shelling out ridiculous sums of money on wages for any player given our recent financial "issues". Not until we are back in the Premier League.

• Like 1

Â