Yannick Bolasie

Farlz

13 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

I'm more annoyed that we are going to miss out on seeing him tomorrow due to the delay.

Likely we are negotiating the difference of over £1m of his wages. Better for the club, even if it mean so he misses one match.

35 minutes ago, privateer said:
2 hours ago, Nigel said:

Everton want to keep him as much as we want to keep Richards! 

Splendid, what could be more desirable for us than another club's version of Richards? Sign him up, dammit!  :lol:

That's not true though.  Once he came back from injury last season he played every game.  He was clearly a big part of their first team squad.  Richards on the other hand couldn't get onto the bench of 2 pre-season Villa squads that played on the same day as each other.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BOF said:

Richards on the other hand couldn't get onto the bench of 2 pre-season Villa squads that played on the same day as each other.

:crylaugh:

6 minutes ago, Fight Like Lions said:

Did he get any playing time during Everton’s preseason? Is he likely to be match ready straight away?

I don't see his name in any of their preseason team sheets. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

I don't see his name in any of their preseason team sheets. 

Agreed....he had no pre-season minutes at all so if/when he does sign i think we will be looking post-international break before he is near the 1st team.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

Wonder who’s doing the negotiating on our side?

Doris the tea lady is currently in charge. Trying to tempt him with one of her delicious cheese scones.

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, jim said:

Doris the tea lady is currently in charge. Trying to tempt him with one of her delicious cheese scones.

That dirty old bint, she told me I was the only one that she let nibbles her scones.

• Haha 1

Â