Yannick Bolasie

Farlz

1 minute ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

Long injury, no pre season games(?), high wages, I hope the gamble will be worth it if he signs! At the moment I'd rather spunk the wages on a striker and a cb. Jimmy can take Bolasies place as wide forward. 

Exactly, is he really a priority right now?

I too would focus on another cb as cover for Chester & Tuanzebe.

(if it's to be Jedinak who becomes the cover for CB along with elphick then I will be shitting myself all season incase either gets injured or suspended.)

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

Long injury, no pre season games(?), high wages, I hope the gamble will be worth it if he signs! At the moment I'd rather spunk the wages on a striker and a cb. Jimmy can take Bolasie's place as wide forward. 

Yeah same here, I am very nervous about our defence right now. A decent cb and striker and we are looking good for promotion. I think we are one injury away from being in trouble in those positions as I am not keen on our back ups at the moment.

• Like 1

To quote Delia "Let's be having you!" I had hoped this one would have been done by now so that we could focus on bringing in a left back, a central defender and a forward during what is left of the window. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, John said:

To quote Delia "Let's be having you!" I had hoped this one would have been done by now so that we could focus on bringing in a left back, a central defender and a forward during what is left of the window. 

Agreed. I do think that Bruce is going to do everything he can to ensure that we bring in as many players as possible to give him the best chance of keeping his job.

4 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Agreed. I do think that Bruce is going to do everything he can to ensure that we bring in as many players as possible to give him the best chance of keeping his job.

Well I don't think it's just because he wants to keep his job, it's all every manager wants to do is to keep there job at the end of the day.

You would think that a manager wants to bring in players because they want the team to win, I think the last thing on Steve's mind is his job when signing anyone.

I do think we need a CB as well as another attacker, but do think the defence now is a priority, we are leaking goals at the moment..

“So what else about Aston Villa made you want to come here ?”

”It was 100% about the money. Oopppss........er, ...”

I know football isn’t about having loads of money. But I’m ever so glad we’ve got loads of money lol !

Â