Yannick Bolasie

Farlz

Would be surprised if Pennington didn't go back to Leeds. Looked good in patches but seemed he struggled with the championship schedule/fitness and only started 15 games and was in and out of the squad a lot. play 3 or 4 games then left out completely, play another 3 then on the bench for the next 3 or 4 and repeat

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pintpotvilla said:

No 2 people being shot dead in Paris by a madman is a disaster. It would be disappointing but don't worry it will go through it suits everyone involved!

What on earth has this got to do villa? What a strange post 

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 8pints said:

I've just been chatting to someone who said the delay was due to the possibility Bolasie may be bringing Pennington with him but I can't see anything about that anywhere.

The man who told me this sells fish but is also the man who said Lambert and McLeish were on the way to becoming our manager the times that they did, in fact, do exactly that.

But, also said in the past that Jonjo Shelvey was Villa bound...

Says his son-in-law is an ambulance driver at Bodymoor.

People say a lot of things and surely they'd be two separate deals anyway.

He got my hopes up, so that's why I'm sharing it here - offloading :)

image.jpeg.1acf27078e345e76eddc758140fd95db.jpeg

He sells fish you say! Interesting.

• Haha 1

I haven't missed the announcement of him signing, have I? I thought he was signing this morning? He didn't go to investigate Dale Stephen's plaintive cries for help from a locked room and have the trap sprung on him as well, did he?

29 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Guess he's just pointing out that there are far worse things in the world than a player not signing for a footbal team. Bolasie not signing wouldn't actually be a proper disaster would it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

Guess he's just pointing out that there are far worse things in the world than a player not signing for a footbal team. Bolasie not signing wouldn't actually be a proper disaster would it.

It would literally be a disaster mate

hqdefault.jpg

5 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

2 people getting shot isn't a disaster. What about an earthquake in Japan that killed 2000 people. Or the sun burning out and all life on earth dying. Now that would be a disaster. Now imagine all three of those things happened simultaneously. What a disaster! And then Bolasie didn't sign. We'd hardly even notice. 

All use of the word disaster must now be limited to discussions around all life on earth dying. 

2 minutes ago, YLN said:

2 people getting shot isn't a disaster. What about an earthquake in Japan that killed 2000 people. Or the sun burning out and all life on earth dying. Now that would be a disaster. Now imagine all three of those things happened simultaneously. What a disaster! And then Bolasie didn't sign. We'd hardly even notice. 

All use of the word disaster must now be limited to discussions around all life on earth dying. 

It's probably a disaster for the people getting shot ;)

figured maybe it was a language thing why people were reacting to the guys post so thought i would offer what seemed to be an obvious explanation. I couldn't give a shit how people overreact to things

2 hours ago, 8pints said:

I've just been chatting to someone who said the delay was due to the possibility Bolasie may be bringing Pennington with him but I can't see anything about that anywhere.

The man who told me this sells fish but is also the man who said Lambert and McLeish were on the way to becoming our manager the times that they did, in fact, do exactly that.

But, also said in the past that Jonjo Shelvey was Villa bound...

Says his son-in-law is an ambulance driver at Bodymoor.

People say a lot of things and surely they'd be two separate deals anyway.

He got my hopes up, so that's why I'm sharing it here - offloading :)

image.jpeg.1acf27078e345e76eddc758140fd95db.jpeg

Sounds to me your mate is full of carp

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

This is abit silly really.  What has events around the world have to do with this subject? It would bea “promotion disaster” then if people are going to nit pick at words which is abit weird. 

having Bryan fall through then bolaise would be a “ disaster” for our promotion hopes. Hope this post doesn’t get compared to some cyclone or lava eruption somewhere on the planet.

20 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

Don't really like the sound of `loan with option to buy' at his age and with his injury history.

But I suppose it is only an option, and does not necessarily mean we take up that option?

Surely it's better than (a) buying him, given your concerns or (b) just loaning him, in case he's made a full recovery and we wish we could keep him?

I mean this is Villa so we'll probably make it permanent in a year THEN his legs will fall off, but... 

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

The shooter was a disgruntled fan of French rock group Astonvilla, no doubt driven to violence by the band's recent detour into dubstep.

Â