Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

I didn't think he was that bad, outside of Davis, Grealish, Watkins and Ramsey I thought he was one of the better players. Also have to remember that he's kind of playing out of position on the right hand side.

1 minute ago, Sulberto21 said:

Ahhh El Ghazi, he genuinely has no belief. I hope he can have some belief in himself. Whether he makes it here I don't think so but I hope he can regain his desire to play.

He needs belief. Talented player.

If he ain't got belief to take on a journeyman right back then pay him up now.

The guy ain't arsed. As he wasnt arsed in our relegation fight. As he wasnt arsed when he went off against Southampton with a dislocated eye lash.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, momo said:

He's a very good player... something is just not right at this time. Hope he gets his happiness and groove back. He's got all the attributes for that.

He really doesn’t. He really isn’t a very good player. 

There is this wild myth on Villatalk that El Ghazi is like Ronaldo but we just haven’t unlocked the full potential yet. 

He’s really not very good. I didn’t even rate him at championship level. 

Has had the odd good game in a Villa shirt. Bristol City at home, Albion away and the playoff final spring to mind. The fact that I even remember these shows how poor he is on the whole. 

Trezeguet is a better option and he’s rubbish too. 

• Like 1

Just now, rodders0223 said:

If he ain't got belief to take on a journeyman right back then pay him up now.

The guy ain't arsed. As he wasnt arsed in our relegation fight. As he wasnt arsed when he went off against Southampton with a dislocated eye lash.

Yawn. 

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

He really doesn’t. He really isn’t a very good player. 

There is this wild myth on Villatalk that El Ghazi is like Ronaldo but we just haven’t unlocked the full potential yet. 

He’s really not very good. I didn’t even rate him at championship level. 

Has had the odd good game in a Villa shirt. Bristol City at home, Albion away and the playoff final spring to mind. The fact that I even remember these shows how poor he is on the whole. 

Trezeguet is a better option and he’s rubbish too. 

I disagree

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

And that’s fine. Potential or no potential, it isn’t going to work for him here. We really need to move him on if we can get a decent fee for him. 

I think he should play on the left, Grealish in the middle and Trez on the right. No Rash or Bert ;)

Just joking. But I think he was good on the left until Grealish took his spot.

3 minutes ago, momo said:

I think he should play on the left, Grealish in the middle and Trez on the right. No Rash or Bert ;)

Just joking. But I think he was good on the left until Grealish took his spot.

He’s definitely best out on the left but still don’t think he’s anywhere near good enough for this league. 

Think he’s much more suited for the Spanish or Portuguese league. 

3 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

I don’t get AEG: I think there is a player in there. I love to see a determined AEG on the wing but I’m afraid he seems to has lost his way with us and seeing him in full flight is now rare

He is a coward. No b***s.

Hides when the going gets tough.

Not the type of character that is needed for us to be a stable Premiership team.

We have had some pretty awful full backs supporting him over the last 12 months. He doesn't seem to have the pace to get by anyone but I'll give him a chance if he gets a run with Guilbert or Cash to see if they can help him.

He's useful if he's on form but most of the time it's nowhere near good enough, same applies to Trez. I'd fully expect us to get two wingers in and then we see these guys off the bench.

He's 25 with a full year of Premier League experience, if he doesn't apply himself in the next 3/4 months, I don't see him sticking around. There are no excuses. He's had longer than other players to adjust but the attitude remains questionable.

Â