Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

He’s going backwards. That’s the only way I can describe him. He’s genuinely getting worse. 

This needs to be his last game for us this season if we want to push on.

He’s starting to piss me off now. 

I agree. I've been hoping he would progress but can't even perform against a League one side. 

Absolutely rubbish. Gone stale and very clear It isnt going to get much better. Absolute wet fish of a footballer. 

Would rather play Jota any day of the week. Guy cant run but Anwar doesnt anyway, along with having one of the worst first touches I have seen from a supposed winger.

Useless, I'm starting to think he's feeling really disconnected from the club and his teammates, and his performances are a consequence. This is clearly just my impression, but I don't think there's much we can salvage there. Needs a move elsewhere. 

6 minutes ago, penguin said:

A winger who you have no confidence in ever beating his man. Replacement desperately needed.

Beating his man. I would take his first touch not having to tackle his man. Woeful. Summary if every performance this year. Receive back watch it ping off his boot. Slump shoulders. Mope about. Rinse and repeat.

Flat track bully who ain't up for it in the PL. Not happy obviously.

35 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

He’s going backwards. That’s the only way I can describe him. He’s genuinely getting worse. 

This needs to be his last game for us this season if we want to push on.

He’s starting to piss me off now. 

This is actually the most perfect summary. Absolute waste of a player. Been saying it for sometime. This lad has all the talent but no drive for this level. 

El Ghazi feels like the kind of player that doesn't do well with competition.

Since taking a place on the bench his form hasn't been close to what it used to be.

You'd think with Traore and Rashica coming in he'd have used tonight to show how good he is, but he just didn't turn up. 

Â