Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

Just now, Dante_Lockhart said:

Was. Past tense. You know nothing.

👀

you know nothing John Sno......

OMG NO NO NO DONT REMIND ME PLEASE NOE OMG I HAD FORGOTTEN ARRRRRGH MAKE IT STOP!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

According to the Guradian it’s £8m and that is the fee agreed when he joined on loan.

Who cares anyway? We are football fans, not accountants (always excepting those who actually are accountants😁) and it’s great news that we have kept a really classy player who combines well with Grealish, McGinn et al.

I’m a big fan, as I may have mentioned once or twice. 

I care about the fees, I hate it when they say ‘undisclosed’, I like to see whether we’re getting value for money or not

I really really want this to happen. If AEG can just be more consistent, with our coaching team in place, I think he could be a potential superstar.

Free, six mill, 8 mill, whatever. He is going to be worth a couple of times that in a few years.

On 06/06/2019 at 23:02, Spoony said:

As a lawyer who once nearly went for a job at Villa, I doubt that even the head of legal at Villa will be on £90k, so money well spent if lawyers can save that on a single transfer! But point taken, it hasn’t moved as much as I thought it had against the euro but equally I’d expect the club to take this kind of thing into account.

Back on topic, I think we’ve got to get him in for the figures being quoted. As everyone is saying, we have limited funds and need to sign something like 10 players. No brainer. 

Yh, I was just trying to make a point about the exchange rate not moving as much as you might have thought rather than actually mean write off 90k.  I could have done it in a less facetious way.

39 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Meant to be done. Great Google translation...

REUJZrC.png

Tearing through defences like a...BULLET THROUGH A CHURCH!

What the actual? Where do we go from here? Hotter than a fire in an old people's home? How the hell does anything translate as that? Very weird. 

Â