John McGinn

PompeyVillan

39 minutes ago, Bugzy1991 said:

Apps over the decade for prem. Don't know why you're looking into It so hard. 

To show how silly whoscored ratings are. That he's rated better than kompany therefore one of the best defenders in the prem and world. Whoscored rating are too simplistic. We're talking about whoscored ratings and giving a prime example how they're often way off. 

Didn’t look in to it hard, just looked at Wikipedia. I agree they are too simplistic.

Also, I really like John McGinn.

I think he was suffering by playing every minute plus playing for Scotland when others like Jack were getting a rest.  It's partly why I don't get why people get so pissed off by Jack not getting picked by Southgate as it is doing us a favour.  Surrounded by better players if we stay up next season and McGinn will be brilliant again I'm sure.

• Like 3

I said at the time don't be surprised to not see a fully fit and productive McGinn again this season.

Having dislocated an ankle you can be back in 8-12 weeks but the ligaments and tendons around the ankle are very liable for tweaks and strains when back running and twisting. 

Is a very frustrating injury as once the actual injury is healed due to the complexity of the joint lots of little niggles usually follow. While he will be back I wouldn't be surprised if he is quite stop start for rest of season

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Hope gabby paid for his ticket the freeloader has rinsed us enough

I'm sure you were saying that when he was popping up with winners verses Man United, Chelsea and Blues.. 

Christ..  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

If there was a player I'd expect to be at a game waving his crutches around when he should be out of the cold at home resting, it's super John McGinn.

He thought he might as well stop around for a bit, it was on his running route anyway

• Like 1

10 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

I'm sure you were saying that when he was popping up with winners verses Man United, Chelsea and Blues.. 

Christ..  

How much will he cost?

I heard hes good with crosses.....

• Haha 2

I expect he’s in a boot for 6 weeks as that’s the usual healing time. He’s done nearly 5 weeks now. Once a bone has fully fused it doesn’t need more time for the bone itself, so it’s then building up slowly to full weight bearing. If it’s healed well he should be playing again by early March.

Â