John McGinn

PompeyVillan

1 hour ago, newhavenhibby said:

I can understand the worry he might move on but whilst you have him, enjoy him and use his abilities to get a firm foothold in the top league.

One thing for sure, which he showed at us and St Mirren before, is that despite talk of transfers he will give you 100%......a true professional.

Spot on mate

8 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

I'm glad he got a decent chunk of votes for MOTM in the reactions thread. The Heaton-Engels-Mings triumvirate rightly getting the plaudits but I thought he announced himself brilliantly on the Premier League.

He made the most tackles in the league over the weekend. Probably covered the most ground as well

• Like 1

If neither Jota or El Ghazi finds their feet in the PL and struggle to make an impact. I wouldn't mind giving him a go out wide. He usually does very well whenever he drifts into the wide areas. Could be Snodgrass 2.0

10 minutes ago, Skruff said:

If neither Jota or El Ghazi finds their feet in the PL and struggle to make an impact. I wouldn't mind giving him a go out wide. He usually does very well whenever he drifts into the wide areas. Could be Snodgrass 2.0

No thanks. He’s a Cm why would you move him?

18 minutes ago, Skruff said:

Short answer: No

Long answer: Noooooooooooooooooo

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I know, I know.

1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

No thanks. He’s a Cm why would you move him?

I don't. However I believe that he's good enough to do a job there as well. And if the two other fails, he would be our best option, in my eyes. 

Just now, Skruff said:

I don't. However I believe that he's good enough to do a job there as well. And if the two other fails, he would be our best option, in my eyes. 

El Ghazi has always been inconsistent. I have no idea why people haven't realized this and are surprised, still. 

I thought Trez was great against Spurs and i'm confident he will become good. Whether El Ghazi is good enough as a starter or if we should play Jota and Trez remains to be seen.

58 minutes ago, Skruff said:

Not a way to manage your squad moving players out of position - weakens the overall team.

1 hour ago, Skruff said:

No thank you  Steve Bruce ;)

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Spuds have a thread about him as well.

FFS, f*** off. McGinn is drawing too much attention already.

https://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/mcginn-to-the-lane.17098/page-18

I read the last two pages of that. Most reckon he's not good enough for them and would do well at the likes of Everton, who they reckon would be a significant step up from Villa. It hurt to read that, but it's probably true at this stage.

1 minute ago, Niall said:

I read the last two pages of that. Most reckon he's not good enough for them and would do well at the likes of Everton, who they reckon would be a significant step up from Villa. It hurt to read that, but it's probably true at this stage.

I read a couple of pages.

Cant believe fans of the same Club at each other’s throats like that !

Thank God we aren’t like that !

• Haha 1

Â