John McGinn

PompeyVillan

Man of the match for me, and winning it against Wes or the two CBs is madness.

He's such a driving force in the side.

I feel totally comfortable when the ball is at his feet no matter where he is.

12 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Man of the match for me, and winning it against Wes or the two CBs is madness.

He's such a driving force in the side.

I feel totally comfortable when the ball is at his feet no matter where he is.

Agree with this, he looks so comfortable as a prem player. 

1 minute ago, KillieVillain said:

As a killie fan I seen a lot of McGinn , always impressed but I have to say he’s taken it to another level which is great cos I’m a Villa fan as well !    

Welcome. Good timing

4 minutes ago, AV82 said:

I love me some jack but this guy is our best player in my opinion.

He is a lot better than Jack I'd say. Easily our most dangerous midfielder. Hope there's no release clause in that contract!!! 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If we sold John McGinn we would need to be paid £100m just to stand still. 

I think he's probably irreplaceable and probably the buy of the century. He's so awesome it hurts. 

1 hour ago, Hibsfan said:

Hi folks,  hopefully you don’t mind me continuing to stick my neb in on all things Mcginn but watched the game tonight and really enjoyed it.

The thing that struck me was that in the post match interviews they spoke about how poor an atmosphere there was at Villa Park a few years ago when the fans didn’t really like the team compared to now when there’s a togetherness about the club.   It’d be wrong of me to say that’s down to Mcginn however that’s exactly what happened with him at Hibs too.  We were a club in a bad place but his infectious personality and enthusiasm just seem to get hold of the rest of the side which then seemed to connect with the club and the fans and we grew into a much better side because of it.

Obviously you guys have your manager and Grealish doing the same thing so i’m not saying it’s all down to him but I did think it was funny hearing the pundits talking about it in exactly the same way Hibs could have been described a few years back.    (Also without blowing my own trumped if you look at my first post on this threat you’ll see I described him exactly as it’s panned out,  now where’s that smug smilie 😉?)

All the best for the rest of the season,  sure I’ll continue to pop up every now and again if that’s alright......

His way of playing is everything you want, as a fan, from a player on your team. He's one of my favourite players we've ever had. 

Â