John McGinn

PompeyVillan

His best performance so far this season. He seemed to be stronger on the ball today. In the first two games he got out-muscled but today i remember at least four occasions where the everton players bounced off him. Excellent.

Loved him last night. Absolutely harassed Andres Homes, who had one of the worst individual performances I've ever seen last night.

Big part of that was McGinn absolutely bossing him. You could see homes frustration building and building all game. He just coudktn get around McGInns enormous ass!

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, choffer said:

Love this! There is such a togetherness at this club now, from owners all the way down to physios. I dont really follow any other club that closely but i doubt theres another club with the personalities and connection with the staff and fans as there is at villa at the minute.

7 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Hibernian fans must feel robbed.

What would you say McGinn is worth right now? 30-40 mill?

Didn't hibs have some kind of promotion payment agreement or a sell on percentage?

Can't remember but sure there was something like they would get X if we got promoted?

Unsure though.

9 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Given his age and what some players are going for these days I don't think £50m would be out of the question if he had a good season and we stayed up.

16 hours ago, Mantis said:

Given his age and what some players are going for these days I don't think £50m would be out of the question if he had a good season and we stayed up.

Not so long ago that's what United were willing to pay for him so it should be double that once he has a PL season under his belt 😏

• Like 1

On 26/08/2019 at 14:51, villalad21 said:

We do aye,  any chance of him back please?

To answer the other person asking, the consensus seems to be that we got another £1m after you got promoted,  no idea if that’s true or not though.

Also rumoured that we’ve got a sell on % if you ever decide to cash in,  I’d be amazed if we didn’t.

Â