Ørjan Nyland

Jareth

Made a great stop first half against Derby. Everyone got around him for high fives after it.

As I said earlier, hopefully the poor start was more of a mental barrier and inability to impose himself rather than lacking ability.

• Like 1

On 16/11/2018 at 13:47, Tommo_b said:

Bloody hell, he was excellent for Spurs as well when he must’ve been like 40!

Joined at 40, was solid and kept his place for a season and a half until Lloris took over. 
Retired at age 44, said he had no issue with still playing games, but that it was tough for his body to throw himself around daily at the training ground. 

• Like 1

On 18/11/2018 at 15:26, A'Villan said:

Made a great stop first half against Derby. Everyone got around him for high fives after it.

As I said earlier, hopefully the poor start was more of a mental barrier and inability to impose himself rather than lacking ability.

He’s looking more than decent now, Bruce threw him straight in when he needed to acclimatise being in a new country and surroundings. It was poor management from Bruce

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Im giving up on him. He always have a mistake or 2 in him in potentially every game. Need replacement in january and it's quite obvious

I think we need another goal to win this as blues have sussed how poor he is from crosses 

Just now, andym said:

2nd half he was much more positive in coming and claiming high balls, needs to be like that all the time

Agree. Much improved.

He was nervy first half as were most of the team. I don’t think he is good enough but he will have to do until January. 

Im less worried about him now as I was a few games ago. 

Â