Ørjan Nyland

Jareth

9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Was it the shit scouting team we sacked that recruited this clown + Bruce?

If it was thank god they got sacked.

Probably Ian Atkins who has now been sacked as he was European Scout

We currently have no first team scouts i  know this for a fact.. Big job ahead

Edited by Villan4Life

He was truly awful tonight, at fault for at least the 2 i saw from the north stand.

Conceding 5 from 5 shots is appalling, you literally wouldn't have noticed if he wasn't there!

Id like to see Sarkic given a go till january.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Reivax_Villa said:

can he even speak english and communicate with our backline?

A back 5 requirers chemistry 

I'd say that catching stuff and saving stuff are far more important qualities for a keeper to have. 

Towards the end of the game tonight there were small pockets of fans around me in the Holte that were cheering every time he dealt with something like a back pass, there is simply no faith at all in the bloke. 

Just now, av1 said:

Towards the end of the game tonight there were small pockets of fans around me in the Holte that were cheering every time he dealt with something like a back pass, there is simply no faith at all in the bloke. 

I don’t think he has any faith in himself either. Keeping is all about confidence. Your leeper loses that and you may as well grab someone from the crowd to play in goal. 

I think he needs to be dropped.

6 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Wow... at the ground I thought he was bad, just seen Lolleys goal from the north stand camera... wow he’s even worse

How do I see this? Sky sports cameras have it at an angle that it’s hard to tell how close it was too him. 

Edit: just seen it. It’s as bad as I thought. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I don’t think he has any faith in himself either. Keeping is all about confidence. Your leeper loses that and you may as well grab someone from the crowd to play in goal. 

I think he needs to be dropped.

Agreed, I hate when people use the "anyone would be better" line, but this kid must be averaging a cock up per game. 

It really wouldn't surprise me to see him dropped the weekend. 

The trees had 5 shots on target tonight and scored all 5 times. It was  bonkers match but basicaly all Nyland had to do was one save and we would have won. Every time he puts in a promising display, he then reverts back to being utter drivel.  Rinse and replace in January.

Edited by The Fun Factory

Â