18/19 Race for Promotion

KJT123

Big Sam got West Ham promoted on his first attempt and stabilized them in the Premier League. You can't argue with that.

Big Sam is a mid table manager in the Prem, Bruce has been a failure in the Prem. I rate Allardyce much higher than i rate Bruce.

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 1

Another wasted season. I actually hope Grealish leaves for a club which can offer him a real opportunity this summer. All our useful players except McGinn are here on loan. There is no reason to feel optimistic right now. 

• Confused 1

34 minutes ago, Raymond said:

Another wasted season. I actually hope Grealish leaves for a club which can offer him a real opportunity this summer. All our useful players except McGinn are here on loan. There is no reason to feel optimistic right now. 

Shut up Raymond. Like any fan would actually HOPE we sell our best player. Idiotic comment

Another season of "rebuild" to look forward to then with doubtless a worst squad next season and also doubtless we will conspire to get a worse manager.

Sure would be nice to have our club actually have an upward trajectory for a change. 

Yeah I am just moaning but ffs, its all been a bit much hasnt it?  We have achieved nothing for such a long time now. Sigh. 

1 hour ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Another season of "rebuild" to look forward to then with doubtless a worst squad next season and also doubtless we will conspire to get a worse manager.

Sure would be nice to have our club actually have an upward trajectory for a change. 

Yeah I am just moaning but ffs, its all been a bit much hasnt it?  We have achieved nothing for such a long time now. Sigh. 

I get the feeling it may well take 2 or 3 years before we seriously challenge again - there is a massive rebuild needed in the coming windows and it will probably take time to gel .

• Like 2

Just now, Eastie said:

I get the feeling it may well take 2 or 3 years before we seriously challenge again - there is a massive rebuild needed in the coming windows and it will probably take time to gel .

Me too, FWIW I think we will what Man City, Leeds and Forest did and drop to league 1

• Like 1

If the board act now play offs is still achievable.

It's only 6 points and we have all the big teams around us to play.

The new manager bounce will take us to wembley!

I would defiantly be fluttering my eyelids at arsene wenger, but wouldn't rule out big sam. I've always thought he would end up here at Villa one day.

However I don't think these owners give a shit. They want Villa to be a brentford style feeder club....picking up cast offs from the premiership giving them 40 games in the champ before selling them for 15mil.

They should be on their private jets tonight coming to sort out the **** mess they created.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

I would defiantly be fluttering my eyelids at arsene wenger, but wouldn't rule out big sam. I've always thought he would end up here at Villa one day.

However I don't think these owners give a shit. They want Villa to be a brentford style feeder club....picking up cast offs from the premiership giving them 40 games in the champ before selling them for 15mil.

They should be on their private jets tonight coming to sort out the **** mess they created.

Yes, sack managers every 10 games and secure infinite new manager effect.

4 hours ago, Eastie said:

You are not wrong of course. It just pisses me off that the answer is always "rebuild for a few years" that's been the answer for a decade now. I want to skip to the "well run club winning things" bit :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, screwdriver said:

This is tongue and cheek surely. Without 2-3 of our best/better players out through injury this squad is dog****

Edited by Kiwivillan