18/19 Race for Promotion

KJT123

On my way to meet up with the Villa Supporters club in Stockholm at Wirströms pub for the game. I'm so goddam nervous already. Football is lovable anxiety.

Gayle sending off is now pivotal in this tie. Their manager, their players, look like they can't just turn on the goals and they will have to at home, without Gayle. Huge advantage to us, not just being a goal up. 

• Like 2

We've also now had our mistake out of the way. That will sharpen minds. We literally have to go there and draw, whilst they are having to go on the attack. Being big and sturdy and good at defending, does not translate into devestating attack mode - even more so when your premier quality striker is out. They'll attack, they might even score, but that will suit us down to the ground. Not sure I like this inner confidence, doesn't feel familiar. 

This whole week of comebacks thing is annoying me. Makes me worried it’s going to happen to us. They might comeback on our comeback 😕

Edited by Tayls

2 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Pleased with that. 

Can now enjoy the Derby - Leeds match, relax in comfortable attire with absolutely no preference on who I would like to win. 

DCBF1CC6-14AA-4C8A-9191-A01EBEC5749B.jpeg

You are looking well this evening 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Tayls said:

This whole week of comebacks thing is annoying me. Makes me worried it’s going to happen to us. They might comeback on our comeback 😕

But what if we comeback on their comeback on our comeback?

giphy.gif

• Like 2