Pre-match chat

mjmooney

If it goes to pens how confident are you? I'm not so sure.

Pen takers will be adomah, kodjia, snodgrass but then who? Grealish and grabban maybe 

I wouldn't want Hogan  taking one with his confidence being at is.

26 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

If it goes to pens how confident are you? I'm not so sure.

Pen takers will be adomah, kodjia, snodgrass but then who? Grealish and grabban maybe 

I wouldn't want Hogan  taking one with his confidence being at is.

Jedi and Hourihane

9 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Jedi and Hourihane

I think Hutton, Chester and Terry would all have the balls to take one too..Grabban too would want one..think we would be okay but if we can win it over the 90 mins that will be amazing..my two and only visits to Wembley so far...we scored 3 goals on both occasions..

37 minutes ago, Stevomanila said:

I think Hutton, Chester and Terry would all have the balls to take one too..Grabban too would want one..think we would be okay but if we can win it over the 90 mins that will be amazing..my two and only visits to Wembley so far...we scored 3 goals on both occasions..

will you be there for this one?

3 hours ago, 8pints said:

Let's play this man.

Image result for micah richards

Just for the bants. Proper Bantersaurus Rex style.

Imagine him scoring the 93rd-minute winner.

Think we'll get fined big time if we play the kit man! 

• Haha 1

Forgot to say, if we win, I'd also be especially happy for Hogan if he got the winning goal. Just remembered his great run in January, scoring in three league games in a row, showing us what he's capable of.

I'd approach this game the same way Derby did against them to be honest. I know it's not great to watch but it's the best way to play against them.

Sit deep, don't give them space to get behind us, frustrate them to having long shots and force them out wide. I haven't watched a lot of Fulham this season but in the 2 legs against Derby, they seemed reluctant to put crosses in. Every time Derby were able to counter attack against Fulham I felt Fulham did not look comfortable at all, if Derby had a bit more quality offensively they could have killed the game off. Unfortunately for them, they have Weimann playing.

Force them out wide, stick Terry on Mitrovic, exploit the wings when counter attacking with Adomah and Snodgrass. 

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Robtaylor200 said:

Never bothered me before But

I am beginning to hate Fulham and the London media

we need to shove it down there throats Big time 

THIS - VERY MUCH THIS - the London gamblers now make Fulham 4/6 - 4/7 in places - we can safely say we are the underdogs

5 hours ago, SirSteveUK said:

THIS - VERY MUCH THIS - the London gamblers now make Fulham 4/6 - 4/7 in places - we can safely say we are the underdogs

Shortest pice for Fulham is 5/4 - 9/4 Villa.

On 19/05/2018 at 21:13, hogso said:

Feb 28 2009 - Manchester Utd - 1:2 - League Cup Final 

Apr 10 2009 - Chelsea - 0:3 - FA Cup Semi Final 

Source - I checked the Villa Complete Record and noted all the occasions a match was played at Wembley. Well, I think I did, guess I might have missed some, but I was quite thorough. 

Not thorough enough, both of those were 2010 ;)

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

Not thorough enough, both of those were 2010 ;)

1 hour ago, hogso said:

You're quite right, of course.

He was just checking for rocket polishers making sure people were paying attention :D

• Haha 1