New Manager Speculation

maqroll

4 hours ago, Farlz said:

I think he will fit in perfectly in AS Monaco, it's a showbiz club in a Disneyland pseudo state. Watching football in the Stade Louis Stadium is great fun, but doesn't feel like competitive football. He will be regarded as the hero he is, have loads of resources and possibilities to implement his ideas. I'm sure Monaco appeals more to him than away games in the Championship.  

4 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

I think he will fit in perfectly in AS Monaco, it's a showbiz club in a Disneyland pseudo state. Watching football in the Stade Louis Stadium is great fun, but doesn't feel like competitive football. He will be regarded as the hero he is, have loads of resources and possibilities to implement his ideas. I'm sure Monaco appeals more to him than away games in the Championship.  

Whereas Aston is just in a **** state....?

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

so thats where dr tone got the idea from

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'd be happy if we brought Jardim in.

Though the absence of anyone serious trying to nab him in the couple of years is a little worrying, almost like those ITK, know something fishy about the guy.

• Like 1

Posted this in the Jesus thread but as that is all puns and references to McGrath son I figured it might get more attention here...

Assuming we have appointed him then he did work with Sanches Flores for two years at Atletico, which is about the longest he's worked with anyone.  

Edited by MrBlack
  • Like 3