New Manager Speculation

maqroll

9 minutes ago, Michelsen said:

I did my coaching badges 14 years ago. Maybe I should apply for the gig after all? With JT as my assistant, obviously. A pro forma arrangement. I’ll do it for half the price of a Steve Bruce and do far less damage. 

You went to a lot of trouble..... to sit in the stands.

Edited by TRO

Just now, TRO said:

You went to a lot of trouble to sit in the stands.

Gives me a bit more gravitas when I shout obsceneties at the linesman!

(I actually did coach boys’ football for a number of years)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Michelsen said:

Gives me a bit more gravitas when I shout obsceneties at the linesman!

(I actually did coach boys’ football for a number of years)

What!!!!!

at boys football....hush your mouth.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Eastie said:

If he is the man they want then they Will pay it , when you think of the money wasted on shit players it’s small fry .

yeah, but we don't want to start on shit managers.

not saying he is, by the way.

Edited by TRO

4 minutes ago, Michelsen said:

Don’t be silly!

We didn’t have linesmen.

who did you shout obscenities at then?....The dads.?

I was, I'm sorry my sense of humour sometimes gets the better of me.....er, No, Always gets the better of me.

Edited by TRO

1 minute ago, TRO said:

I was, I'm sorry my sense of humour sometimes gets the better of me.....er, No, Always gets the better of me.

I was just playing along! 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Michelsen said:

I was just playing along! 

We better get back on Topic......just hope we get someone who instills football back in to us.

I understand the need too..for clean sheets, I actually enjoy watching a good defensive technician.....but we have been starved of exciting offensive football.

Faria & Terry may have legs.

Edited by TRO

28 minutes ago, Michelsen said:

I did my coaching badges 14 years ago. Maybe I should apply for the gig after all? With JT as my assistant, obviously. A pro forma arrangement. I’ll do it for half the price of a Steve Bruce and do far less damage. 

100% this. Can I come as a sort of legal adviser please? 

• Like 1

Just now, TRO said:

We better get back on Topic......just hope we get someone who instills football back in to us.

I understand the need too..for clean sheets, I actually enjoy watching a good defensive technician.....but we have been starved of exciting offensive football.

Yes, definitely, but most of all we need attention to detail and proper coaching. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hughes said:

100% this. Can I come as a sort of legal adviser please? 

First task: Find out if it’s legal for us to loan Januzaj.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, TRO said:

Faria & Terry may have legs.

Indeed and passion and desire in abundance , I am licking  my lips at the prospect 

3 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

The press present us with a new favourite every day, Celtic wanted £2.5m now they want £6m for Rogers, Henry despite being nailed on for the Villa job is now going to Monaco, Brendan Rogers ruled himself out and in all in one day, the owners want one candidate but the freshly appointed CEO wants others, we haven’t got a DOF, we have a new DOF who is already helping us look for a new manager, Petrov is in the frame, Dwight Yorke sits by his phone day and night waiting for a call, Peter Withe will do it for free, Bag Puss said something not worth listening to, we’ve probably been linked with another manager since I started typing this drivel. 

To cut a long story short the press have less than a clue and I must be stupid for endlessly looking on Newsnow and oddschecker. I’m having a beer!

Surely we would have to pay up whatever contract he is on and I doubt very much it would be £6m , what Celtic ask for and get are very different things if Rodgers is the chosen one and I don’t think he will be .

Edited by Eastie