New Manager Speculation

maqroll

29 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Sawiris has contacts at Arsenal, he must know him.

Someone on another forum the other day reckoned Henry is being lined up as Head Coach and Wenger above him as Director Of Football!

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Not gonna happen but this would be superb for the club

yes, will never happen as 95% of stuff on forums is rubbish lol 

3 minutes ago, gaffer85 said:

For the love of god let it happen I can't take any more of this shit

Wouldn't worry won't ever happen just thought say what i saw (when the other poster said about Wenger) and people was lapping it up on there 

Edited by Villan4Life

44 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

I'd rather crawl the length of the M6, bollock naked, rolling a pea under my nose.

Mick is a no nonsense legend. Wolves Ireland and Ipswich went downhill when got rid of him

Would put some shape into club though not long term solution. Better than current clown

26 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Wenger and Henry is a dreadful partnership no question. Our issue is defence and one neglected and other no experience of it

We have a manager with lots of defensive experience, it's not really doing much good is it?

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

We have a manager with lots of defensive experience, it's not really doing much good is it?

100%. We also had a great midfield player (RDM) that completely neglected the midfield.  

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Mick is a no nonsense legend. Wolves Ireland and Ipswich went downhill when got rid of him

Would put some shape into club though not long term solution. Better than current clown

He would be better. But we can do better than either of them. Lets raise our ambition a little.

Another few seasons of "pragmatic" football is not what I want to see, its also not what our players are good at. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Villastine said:

Well if we really have cash and ambition then Brendan Rodgers is gettable. Not happy at Celtic.

May as well dream 

My mate Roger Brendon is also available and would probably have a plan too...