New Manager Speculation

maqroll

Just now, thabucks said:

Based on what ? Personal preference ? 

Based on what I've seen of them both. Terry is a natural leader, the kind of person who inspires confidence in people around him. Henry was a great player but hasn't got the personal qualities to make it as a top manager from what I've seen.

16 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Based on what ? Personal preference ? 

Exactly, there is zero logic to the statement.

Henry has actually been an assistant at a top footballing nation for a while. ASIDE from his own footballing experience and philosophy.

• Like 1

I honestly couldn't care less who the new manager is as long as he's good. I'm sick of the string of terrible, terrible managers we've had. Give me someone, anyone who's competent. I don't care what languages he speaks or whether he has "the experience". Just appoint someone good at their f........ job. 

From the moment Bruce was hired I knew he wasn't good enough or the right man for job. Instantly the familiar Aston villa morose descends upon your person and you know you are in for years of abject misery. With a good mangerial appointment there may even be a case for, dare I say it, optimism regarding all things Aston villa? The prophecy says one day our day will come, it is foretold.

Edited by villa89