Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

4 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Ive never seen him play, but talk on Facebook, plus on his Twitter (just off google search), he has liked the post McGinn our about joining us

Oh right, would be very dismayed if he joined us as he is simply not good enough!!

3 hours ago, avfcwills10 said:

Imagine if Hutton, De Laet, Bree, Elmo and Tuanzebe all get injured!!! We'd be screwed! Ward number 1 priority for me.

Signing the best players available should be the number 1 priority. Ward can play RB, LB and RW.

I don't rate Elmo or De Laet and Bree and Tuanzebe are inexperienced. If we don't replace Terry and lost Hutton, our back 4 is potentially a massive problem area.

3 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Ive never seen him play, but talk on Facebook, plus on his Twitter (just off google search), he has liked the post McGinn our about joining us

I "Liked" McGinn's posts about joining us as well. Where do I go to sign my 5 year Micah McCormack contract with Villa?

2 hours ago, privateer said:

I "Liked" McGinn's posts about joining us as well. Where do I go to sign my 5 year Micah McCormack contract with Villa?

Same place where Daniel Levy stumps up cash for a Spurs Grealish signing lol

We still need a CB if Bruce doesnt trust Tuanzebe there. We cant go the rest of the season with Elphick and Mile. Suicidal. 

I am hoping once De Laet returns.. he can push Tuanzebe in. But if this was the case.. wouldnt he have played Elmo at RB and pushed Tuanzebe and played Adomah on the wing instead of Elmo.

Tuanzebe doesnt seem to be an option for Bruce there just yet. 

Kid plays against Bayern but cant handle Wigan?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

I am sure he scored in that infamous Bradford game

58 minutes ago, VERB27 said:

Curious as to how you've made this judgement?

I don't particularly rate him, but considering he hasn't featured for us much, had a very good preseason, and was rated upon his arrival, seems a bit odd to write him off.

De Laet was rated on his arrival ?  I was dismayed when we signed him just like I was with Richards.

He is an average run of the mill player, never rated him.

Edited by Villan4Life

Â