Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

30 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Now then, now then...

Mail

Leeds United and Aston Villa are chasing Millwall's George Saville.

The 25-year-old box to box goalscoring midfielder was impressive for Millwall against Middlesbrough on Saturday and the Londonclub are braced for offers this week.

Saville, who started out at Chelsea, joined Millwall for a bargain £350,000 from Wolves last year and the club expect to make a substantial profit.

Just read this at the bottom of an article on the BHam Mail from SB:

"As for John (Terry), that won't be happening. The owners want young, aggressive, hungry players with things to prove. That’s their vision."

I can't see SB sticking around too long if this is the vision of the owners?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Gardner & Tish should be offered to anyone who will contribute towards the rest of the deals. and I wouldn't be gutted to see Lansbury go out on loan either to anyone willing to contribute towards his salary.

Agreed with this. 

I think Gardner is off anyway but it should be fairly easy to find someone to take Lansbury on loan for a big chunk of his wages. 

He has not once looked good enough to me but will have good rep from Forest days still. 

9 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

Hourihane is definitely not crap, and Doyle-Hayes should be playing every game.

He isn’t saying we must get red of all, but atleast get some space if we’re planning to add a CM.

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Jedi
Whelan
Lansbury
Gardner
Tish
Thor
Doyle Hayes
Hourihane
Lyden

We need to clear the decks before we sign more crap on top of crap.

Accepting what you mean about making room for other players coming in I’d still be keeping Lyden, Hourihane, Lansbury, Doyle Hayes and Bjarnson. The rest can go as far as I’m concerned.

Edited by striker
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

Just read this at the bottom of an article on the BHam Mail from SB:

"As for John (Terry), that won't be happening. The owners want young, aggressive, hungry players with things to prove. That’s their vision."

I can't see SB sticking around too long if this is the vision of the owners?

It’s not the Bruce thread so I won’t go on about it, but I’m so sick of this ‘he only like old players’ rubbish. He’s only signed 3 over 30s as far as I can remember; Whelan, Samba (one year contract) and John Terry! 

Anyway... I know I’m wasting my time! 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

He isn’t saying we must get red of all, but atleast get some space if we’re planning to add a CM.

He is saying they are all crap, and, unless I am mistaken, has them both on a list of players to get rid of.

12 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Clearly photoshopped, the man at the fronts head is too big and he has no body. 

"Lads were the **** is Nyland, we have a contract to agree, and medical to take care of, games tomorrow and we got shit we need to be taking care of in addition to transfers."

"......he's off playing Golf with Thor."

Edited by rodders0223

3 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Alan Nixon on Twitter-

CHELSEA. Now looks like Abraham will have the chance to stay and prove himself.

Can’t see it myself. They still have Morata, Giroud and Batshuyai, surely will need to leave for games?

Apparently Sarri been impresssed with Odoi-Hudson aswell so can't see Abraham getting minutes.

32 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

It’s not the Bruce thread so I won’t go on about it, but I’m so sick of this ‘he only like old players’ rubbish. He’s only signed 3 over 30s as far as I can remember; Whelan, Samba (one year contract) and John Terry! 

Anyway... I know I’m wasting my time! 

Grabban and Elmo was nearly 30

24 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Nearly isn’t 30 though is it? 

Edit: I know I’m wasting my time and I won’t change anyone’s mind. I still think it’s rubbish though :) 

You must admit he didn't exactly fill the squad with up and coming talent did he?

40 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Nearly isn’t 30 though is it? 

Edit: I know I’m wasting my time and I won’t change anyone’s mind. I still think it’s rubbish though :) 

Yeah, it’s complete rubbish. But it will still get spouted out at every opportunity in every thread. 

Â