Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

2 hours ago, osmark86 said:

I'm a little curious as to why. It's an area of the pitch where we already have too many options and I don't really rate him highly myself.

He hasn’t really had a sustained run in our team, he’s had a lot of injuries, I think he’d be worth keeping around 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Sky sources say West Brom, QPR and Bolton want Gardner. Hopefully they take him on a perm deal. 

Interesting that three clubs in our division want him. They must see something there that our management team apparently do not.

If Gary was a goalkeeper I would have kept him as we are lacking in that area.

I think it is more important to get a couple of right backs in first.

Edited by TheStagMan
  • Haha 1

Nyland is a Villa player... if his potential comes out we have a monster of a goalie for years. He needs some love and care though.... but my oh my, what an incredible athlete and talent.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Hughes said:

Nyland is a Villa player... if his potential comes out we have a monster of a goalie for years. He needs some love and care though.... but my oh my, what an incredible athlete and talent.

What do you know about him and how come?

7 hours ago, dudevillaisnice said:

He also goes on to say he isn’t sure whether he will be number one here and that he is good backup. Soon find out I guess.

That's right, He probably won't be.

He'll be just another goalkeeper to our collection.. another two to follow yet before we find out who will be our No.1.

This latest guy will be allocated the no. 11 jersey.

14 minutes ago, royken86 said:

Having watched Nyland playing for Molde and Norway i can safely say that we are getting a good goalkeeper. At his best in Molde he was insane. Was very suprised the first season in ingolstad when he was benched. If he gets the nr 1 spot and gets his confidence back he will be one of the best keepers in the championship. Hope we get him. Been a while since we had a Norwegian player to give Villa some focus in Norway :)

Welcome!  So, is he basically John Carew but with gloves on?  

• Haha 1

Thanks ? Lets hope so,but Carew is a hard man to follow! He was the prefered choice for Norway before he left for Ingolstad in front og Rune Almenning Jarstein who plays for Hertha Berlin and has been one of the best keepers in Bundesliga the resent years. I have high hopes for him. Having said that. The Norwegian league is crap so he might look better there than he acctually is ?

• Like 1

Â