• Grealish
    • Hogan
    • Grabben (Hogan 79)
    • Bjarnason (Grealish 84)
    • Whelan (Adomah 89)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 17/02/18 at 15:00

I thought dropping Bjarnasson was harsh, and putting Jedinak in would be lowering ourself to their level a bit. Wrong. Jedinak wo absolutely everything today, but obviously can’t look past Grealish for MotM. Everything good we do goes through him. He and Albert seem to have a lovely little understanding. Great day. 

One of the best games I've been to in ages.

Wasn't always pretty, when we had to go back to basics we did and fought hard.

But we turned it on when we needed to and apart from about a 10 minute period, we dominated throughout.

Grealish MOTM. Best performance he's put in since the FA Cup Semi.

• Like 4

A brilliant occasion with an incredible atmosphere. Jedinak was outstanding in the first half when the heath still looked like they thought they could do something. The weight Grealish puts on his passes is perfection, it's incredible. Graft, courage, quality and an amazing goal - a beautiful day and a lot of credit should go to the manager. Part of the pride indeed.

Horrible video here.  I watched the whole match.  Missed every card, every goal and about 20 min of second half.   I enjoyed what I saw, but anybody got highlights that can be viewed abroad?  (Sky highlights won’t show). Thanks in advance

3 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

One of the images of our season was Steve Bruce crying after the first goal.  In the last two weeks his Mom has been hospitalised and his Dad has passed away, but today he got everything absolutely spot on.

When Sky showed this, I cried with him.  What a massive effort he's put into this football club.

20180211_140441.thumb.jpg.bce2275c65ab9a7cc272f5ede393e6cf.jpg

Post of the season.

I see your Tweet about this(*) is also top of Tweets about Steve Bruce! Over 3,000 likes so far. 

(*)I assume it’s your yours unless someone has plagiarised your post. 

• Like 2

We've only got one mouthy nose at work. In years gone by I've usually had to deal with 3 or 4 after a game. That said he's so very mouthy he makes up for 3 or 4. He usually walks up to me once a year offering to shake my hand then saying Happy Enkleman day. 

I am so looking forward to totally ignoring him tomorrow and acting like the game never happened. He won't be able to resist sidling up at some point though. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, srsmithusa said:

Horrible video here.  I watched the whole match.  Missed every card, every goal and about 20 min of second half.   I enjoyed what I saw, but anybody got highlights that can be viewed abroad?  (Sky highlights won’t show). Thanks in advance

If you don't mind foreign commentary, there are extended highlights here: 

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, AVFCDAN said:

Seeing John Terry celebrate like that at the end brings a tear to my eye.

Say what you like about him off the pitch but on it he is a leader in all aspects, his passion for winning games is unreal.

who on earth would try stamping on the Jedi when stood next to John Terry

4 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

One of the images of our season was Steve Bruce crying after the first goal.  In the last two weeks his Mom has been hospitalised and his Dad has passed away, but today he got everything absolutely spot on.

When Sky showed this, I cried with him.  What a massive effort he's put into this football club.

20180211_140441.thumb.jpg.bce2275c65ab9a7cc272f5ede393e6cf.jpg

Image of the season without a doubt.  What an emotional rollercoaster it's been so far for all of us.  I hope Steve gets a better nights sleep this evening knowing that he's made a helluva lot of people happy today.  Thank you for all your hard work to date Steve.  UTV

• Like 4

Â