• Grealish
    • Hogan
    • Grabben (Hogan 79)
    • Bjarnason (Grealish 84)
    • Whelan (Adomah 89)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 17/02/18 at 15:00

On 11/02/2018 at 18:13, sidcow said:

We've only got one mouthy nose at work. In years gone by I've usually had to deal with 3 or 4 after a game. That said he's so very mouthy he makes up for 3 or 4. He usually walks up to me once a year offering to shake my hand then saying Happy Enkleman day. 

I am so looking forward to totally ignoring him tomorrow and acting like the game never happened. He won't be able to resist sidling up at some point though. 

He wasn't in today. Quelle Surprise. 

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, colhint said:

Which was the better goal, do you think?

One was beautifully crafted and one a screamer. 

First one for me. I love the way Albert finishes not fast, just very accurate. But its the build that makes it. it had been coming as we had been trying to unlock their very good defence. Grealish & Albert figured out the key, it was great to watch.

Not to take away Conor's brilliance, which was great. I just love team goals.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Looking forward to radio WM footy phone in tonight, in particular that bitter nose Pete from erdington. He, who is "in me sixties mate, yaknoworramean ?.....oroight Skip ? (said to Martin O'Connor).....villa ain't all that....yaknoworramean....when i played the game....and I'm in me sixties mate, yaknoworramean...blah blah bitter blah...."

Anyone from Erdington is destined to be a Villa supporter - this Pete must be an immigrant from Small Heath.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Thanks for that. When was the last time we went 8 in a row?

My Dad tells me it was 1975.

The last 8 of the season in Div 2 culminating in promotion.

Edited by chips'ngravy
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

First one for me. I love the way Albert finishes not fast, just very accurate. But its the build that makes it. it had been coming as we had been trying to unlock their very good defence. Grealish & Albert figured out the key, it was great to watch.

Not to take away Conor's brilliance, which was great. I just love team goals.

That's the hipsters answer. 

The correct answer is Conor's. 

• Haha 2

Albert's had Jack's beautiful pass, the way two Blues players stood off Jack in fear of him as he stood on the ball and made his mind up. It had Conor's lovely block on the defender and Albert'd great run and pinpoint finish. It was great goal all round, the finer details 

Conor's goal on the other hand had "Shhhhooooot" and "F*ckin' hit it!!!"

I vote for Conor.

So I see now the small heath book of excuses has now resorted to locations of fans, and as we have a following from across the midlands the city will always be blue, they never cease to amaze me with their pitiful excuses.  

Edited by avfc456

7 hours ago, avfc456 said:

So I see now the small heath book of excuses has now resorted to locations of fans, and as we have a following from across the midlands the city will always be blue, they never cease to amaze me with their pitiful excuses.  

They're a bunch of words removed. 

There are infinitely more Villa fans in both inner city Birmingham, the suburbs and the shires. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, avfc456 said:

But.... but... I thought they were going to "take over the Holte"???? loool :)

On 2/12/2018 at 16:25, chips'ngravy said:

My Dad tells me it was 1975.

The last 8 of the season in Div 2 culminating in promotion.

Here is the entire 1975 portion of that memorable season: Played 18 Won 15 Drew 2 Lost 1 (Orient ??FFS) GOALS FOR 45  AGAINST  11

Prmotion was clinched with the 4-0 at Hillsborough - I was there !!  The only time I ever invaded the pitch - actually I was just taking a shortcut from the big cantilever stand across to the main stand where all the fans were gathered - and as I was the only fan left in the stand - in a state of euphoric ecstasy - seemed the right thing to do !!

iZh6ZnT.jpg

• Like 1

On 13/02/2018 at 11:30, avfc456 said:

If small queef fans are all so local then why is it so hard for them to find their own ticket office ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â