• Grealish
    • Hogan
    • Grabben (Hogan 79)
    • Bjarnason (Grealish 84)
    • Whelan (Adomah 89)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 17/02/18 at 15:00

1 hour ago, Dom_Wren said:

Bloody power went out at end of first half. So had to FaceTime my cousin who put his iPad in front of tv for second half. Things we do for football!!

The lads wanted that one. They should have finished with 9 men on th pitch. Brother in law is a nose and said 2-0 flattered us! That’s when I knew we were good value for our win!!

Well if you were watching on ESPN, the numpties managed to not turn the feed back on at halftime. So I just got adverts until they realized in the 68th minute and finally changed it.

Absolute bunch of cockwomblemunchers

Edited by TheAuthority

2 hours ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

Post of the season.

I see your Tweet about this(*) is also top of Tweets about Steve Bruce! Over 3,000 likes so far. 

(*)I assume it’s your yours unless someone has plagiarised your post. 

It's me, yeah.  It's gone absolutely bonkers - 14,000 likes and 3,000 RTs at this stage...!

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

It's me, yeah.  It's gone absolutely bonkers - 14,000 likes and 3,000 RTs at this stage...!

You deserve it.....not from just speaking from the heart....but your enduring support for the man.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

You deserve it.....not from just speaking from the heart....but your enduring support for the man.

Cheers mate.  Even I had a wobble with (pretty much) everyone else just before Christmas.

My line has always been that, apart from that little bit (which coincided with Terry being injured), we still weren't great but we were getting better,  Marginal gains.

It's been a long time since we've been so dominant in such a high pressure game though.  I don't think even I saw that coming.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

Cheers mate.  Even I had a wobble with (pretty much) everyone else just before Christmas.

My line has always been that, apart from that little bit (which coincided with Terry being injured), we still weren't great but we were getting better,  Marginal gains.

It's been a long time since we've been so dominant in such a high pressure game though.  I don't think even I saw that coming.

i think the players themselves are growing in the better environment, that Steve and others have created.

I still think its the players that do it.....the manager creates the environment to flourish, thats why it takes time.

I am pleased for the fans the club and the players, who seem to love working with him.

I now feel he has created some wiggle room for himself, without the walls of Jericho, coming tumbling down after a setback.....We are ALL beginning to trust in him....There will be the odd setback, we can't win every game......can we?

still a way to go....but moving in the right direction.

That will be great for the club as a whole.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2

I quite enjoyed that. Hourihane goal was sheer class- though he had a quiet game before that. Thoroughly deserved win- Grealish was great but I also think Hogan tried hard and had a good game as well. 

It was a great day today but the season does not end in February. Still a long way to go with 2 tough matches coming up with Fulham away and PNE at home. Let see where we are after that.

2 hours ago, TRO said:

You Oak....its fans like you, who us Brummies who live a few miles away are proud of, The likes of you and the away fans are very special too.

Today, was very moving for me to see the ground rocking again, after so many years of demise and setbacks

The upper trinity full and the ground heaving with happy smiling faces.

you just couldn't bottle it.

I was born in Small Heath, so its always special for me when we beat the Blues.

The club must be proud to have fans like you.

trust you had a great day:)

Thanks TRO, I have been a season ticket holder for years and always tell myself every bad game makes days like today even sweeter for us all. It’s never a chore.

And boy you’re not wrong, the Lower Holte felt like it really was shaking after the second goal today. We have had false dawns, but we are so close to being on the up again.

The club are lucky to have us all.

• Like 3

Â