Villa Kit 2018-19

a m ole

Luke is going to do very well out of this 

https://footballshirtcollective.com/2018/08/10/do-aston-villa-have-the-best-shirt-in-the-efl-this-season/

After a painful play-off defeat last season, Aston Villa may be staring down the barrel of another season in the Championship, but they may have won the kit war on these shores for the 2018-19 campaign.

Sales of the kit are booming - hopefully the club gets a decent whack as well.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I hope this is the kit that gets us promoted.  It's that good and will memorable for that reason.

The problem is next season the home kit is going to be so hard to top this one!

Think next season could be Adidas either way 

9 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Best home kit of my lifetime.

Going to be a collector's item in a few years, not least because we'll be promoted in them.

Indeed... One for wearing and one kept "new in packaging" to give the grand kids in 35 years. 

• Thanks 1

On ‎10‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 09:13, Demitri_C said:

I hope this is the kit that gets us promoted.  It's that good and will memorable for that reason.

The problem is next season the home kit is going to be so hard to top this one!

Blue sleeves would cinch it

Being one for traditional kits I'm rather happy with the first 2.

So with that said I am kinda hoping we go a bit bonkers with the 3rd one.

Or if we are going historical.

Relaterad bild

• Like 1

As an outsider looking in, I always wonder about the star in the Villa crest being small and in the shield with the lion. I reckon winning the European Cup is so important that the Villa crest would look tremendous with the star in gold, above the shield, and a bit bigger. Just my opinion, it seems somewhat lost the way it is represented.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

As an outsider looking in, I always wonder about the star in the Villa crest being small and in the shield with the lion. I reckon winning the European Cup is so important that the Villa crest would look tremendous with the star in gold, above the shield, and a bit bigger. Just my opinion, it seems somewhat lost the way it is represented.

We weren’t allowed to put it there, if I remember rightly. Can’t remember if it was the Premier league that wouldn’t allow it,The FA or another body.

4 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

IIRC, that was the original plan, but I think the FA have a rule about not having stars above the badge, unless they don't symbolise anything like Man City's old badge.

1 minute ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

We weren’t allowed to put it there, if I remember rightly. Can’t remember if it was the Premier league that wouldn’t allow it,The FA or another body.

That’s crazy. Would that mean Nottingham Forest having to completely re-design their crest should they return to the top flight? As much as I have no time for Celtic, their crest proudly displays their star, earned in 1967, in gold above their badge.

46 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

You're not the only one :thumb:

Â