Villa Kit 2018-19

a m ole

9 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Any insight OBE if there's going to be one last restock?

I know nothing, sorry!

You'd think they'd look to grab as much as they can from anywhere they have it, just in case there's a rush on people wanting to get a shirt for a potential Wembley play off final.

• Like 1

Luke has put out another chunk of clothing from its claret and blue range

the gamble looks really smart from him, the kits have been a success and the brand association has done him no harm whatsoever

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Luke has put out another chunk of clothing from its claret and blue range

the gamble looks really smart from him, the kits have been a success and the brand association has done him no harm whatsoever

Yes I seen that a couple of days ago.  Obviously trying to sell as much claret and blue items before we move to Kappa, was my thought anyway!

I was also waiting for payday to order the third shirt but on payday the had no mediums left!  Of course they did have them available the day before!  Sods law!

• Like 1

Question. 

I am going to the Norwich match and have been looking at the training tops. I normally use that type of gear when working out, but they are usually slim fit and the villa shop are listing them all as regular fit. Anyone know if they are offered as slim fit in the village? I already have similar training tops of other clubs, for instance Roma and they are always slim fit, not regular, which is why it surprised me. 

On super fit footballers a regular fit would hang like a curtain, so I am confused. 

Â