Villa Kit 2018-19

a m ole

9 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

The Yellow and Green keepers kit is perfect for me being a cheap bastard.

Both Jamaica and Villa top sorted in one.

JAMAICAN VILLAN on the back.

#WINNING

That is a nice kit havebt say. Never brought a keeper kit but this one is consider. If the home kit wasnt so nice I think I would have gone for the keeper one.

• Like 1

Called in the club shop today as I had a bit of time in between meetings and was nearby. Thought I’d just have a mooch, ended up buying the home shirt. It is lovely. The only slight qualm I have is the Luke logo looks a bit cheap and like it’ll come off...

Also, I had a look round for my little lad who’s 2 to see if I could get him something, and there was absolutely nothing clothing-wise in there. It was upto age 2, then ages 6-7. 

13 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Called in the club shop today as I had a bit of time in between meetings and was nearby. Thought I’d just have a mooch, ended up buying the home shirt. It is lovely. The only slight qualm I have is the Luke logo looks a bit cheap and like it’ll come off...

Also, I had a look round for my little lad who’s 2 to see if I could get him something, and there was absolutely nothing clothing-wise in there. It was upto age 2, then ages 6-7. 

Think there's been issues with stock for infant and kids I'm not entirely sure. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, villan-scott said:

That’s a bad thing? ?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, VillaEire said:

Think I might celebrate today's news by ordering the new kit. Size wise are we talking same as Under Armour? 

Just came in to ask that. I was a medium with Nike, small with Macron and then a medium again with Under Armour. Don't want to order a medium again and end up with something that's way too baggy.

Just got my first look at this kit in the flesh.  Had a bit of a session round a mates and got a taxi back, took until we got home and the cabs lights went on to realise our driver was wearing the new kit.

I think in sober hindsight I may have sounded a bit too enthusiastic in demanding to see it from the front, but I was just so damn happy to find what I assume is the other Villa fan in town.  Kit looks bloody nice in the flesh. ?

• Haha 1

Found myself in Luke 1977 Bullring Link today buying a shirt for the lad. 

I asked if they had sold many. 

"we haven't sold anything else today" was the response. 

Can ADIDAS ignore a very very popular designer? 

Sales are 180% up on this time last year apparently. Could this turn out to be our biggest selling kit ever? 

If so surely Adidas (assuming they get the gig) will have to collaborate with Luke Roper? 

I meant to mention how helpful and friendly the staff were in the Luke 1977 store in Bullring Link. 

Â