Villa Kit 2018-19

a m ole

On 18/07/2018 at 22:27, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

The Yellow and Green keepers kit is perfect for me being a cheap bastard.

Both Jamaica and Villa top sorted in one.

JAMAICAN VILLAN on the back.

#WINNING

Is there one covered in spoons?

• Haha 1

Popped into VP store today to get a kit aged 6-7 infant kit. On sale on website for £35. Measurements are the same as the XSB size 122cms.

Get there to be told the infant kits have not arrived. I say that you have the same size as the kit I want can I not buy them together for that price. Told yes they are identical and same size but no, can only buy them at combined cost of £70... 

Fuming. But little lad had been so excited we even decided to go ahead and buy him shirts and shorts for £60( £73 after name and number)

Get to till and they were out of the letters C H D and E.... Muppets.

Ordered the same size kit for £35 for delivery in 10days. Shocking attempt at ripping off parents. Sadly there were alot of people in same boat who ended up paying double

If Jack stays I'm definitely getting one if not both kits with his name on it. Just gotta wait a bit until the price comes down a bit. Last season I waited too long for the away kit though and they're all out of stock now so I have to be careful.

10 hours ago, ramshackler said:

Popped into VP store today to get a kit aged 6-7 infant kit. On sale on website for £35. Measurements are the same as the XSB size 122cms.

Get there to be told the infant kits have not arrived. I say that you have the same size as the kit I want can I not buy them together for that price. Told yes they are identical and same size but no, can only buy them at combined cost of £70... 

Fuming. But little lad had been so excited we even decided to go ahead and buy him shirts and shorts for £60( £73 after name and number)

Get to till and they were out of the letters C H D and E.... Muppets.

Ordered the same size kit for £35 for delivery in 10days. Shocking attempt at ripping off parents. Sadly there were alot of people in same boat who ended up paying double

Imagine if your name was Ched!  

Parents are too soft these days. Should make them wait a little longer! 

23 hours ago, sidcow said:

Found myself in Luke 1977 Bullring Link today buying a shirt for the lad. 

I asked if they had sold many. 

"we haven't sold anything else today" was the response. 

Can ADIDAS ignore a very very popular designer? 

If we do go adidas im sure could maybe allow him design training kits or something

Similar to acorns, i assume club still helps them out

On 11/07/2018 at 12:48, Hoof hearted said:

Might it be possible to get someone here to buy it and then mail it to you? Surely post & packaging + £50 for the shirt would be cheaper than having it shipped via official means? 

Possibly....but then I'm relying on Canada post....who are infinitely worse than Royal Mail. It would be a lottery receiving it. Then I may have to pay duty/tax on it also.

you can buy them on Lukes website but they are out of stock too, i would have thought fanatics would sell it too but their website looks like last years kit + this years training stuff

i might be wrong here but im sure id seen on twitter someone thanking Luke because they had better post and package options than the official website does

The home kit is absolutely gorgeous, I am sold. That shade of claret is perfect and so is the blue. Best kit I can remember. Luke is the first manufacturer to get the shade of claret right in a decade at least. I have the Under Armour shirt from 2 seasons ago, and it's practically purple. I also have the Nike shirt from 08/09 and it's pretty much red. 

• Like 1

Â