Lewis Grabban

KJT123

34 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Hogan's performances over the last two games should see him dropped, Grabban has earned his starting place up front.

Nothing wrong with his performances. It's to do with changing the squad to adapt to situations. Without our creative players it's pointless playing Hogan.

When we need to graft and muscle stick Lewis or Davis in.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Looked good tonight out on the wing, probably our best player. 

Sorry, I pick your post but could have picked any other too.

In addition to the pen which was well taken, what did Grabban do to make you happy with his performance?

I'm confused because I haven't seen anything of note from him yet.

3 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

In addition to the pen which was well taken, what did Grabban do to make you happy with his performance?

I thought he gave us much more life in attack. Linked up well with the strikers, put in a great cross as well right at the end which Davis should've done better with. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Farlz said:

I thought he gave us much more life in attack. Linked up well with the strikers, put in a great cross as well right at the end which Davis should've done better with. 

Thanks Farlz, I may have to pay more attention next game. He should get a start.

11 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Needs to start on Saturday in place of hogan .

i like Scott but wIthhout Grealish he’s a passenger .

dont see why Grabban and Snoddy.. cant play wide with Hogan through the middle. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Eh? 

He was the best player on the pitch after he came on.

• Like 2

He plays best when he is on the shoulder of the last defender.....their no 23 higginbottom i think.....was belting and heading everything back up field, no one was working him.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TRO said:

He plays best when he is on the shoulder of the last defender.....their no 23 higginbottom i think.....was belting and heading everything back up field, no one was working him.

I've done a bit of research, their number 23 was Paul Huntington, ex Newcastle United centre back

9 hours ago, KSV said:

dont see why Grabban and Snoddy.. cant play wide with Hogan through the middle. 

Especially as the other option is Thor who is much better further back. Would offer pace down the wing too.

Â